IGNORED

BT Sport

Louis

I haven't gone for it just yet, I'm waiting to see how Sky react. If they offer a discount on broadband, I'll stick with them, their broadband is quite good and I rarely have a problem with it. BT Sport as a concept seems quite mixed so far, I like some pundits and dislike others. I don't understand why they have given Tim Lovejoy his own show.

It's currently airing on channels 413 and 414, but at the moment it's just a studio tour from Jake Humphrey on report.

Apparently this is what they have:

• Barclays Premier League 38 exclusively live Barclays Premier League matches, including 18 top picks.
  • Aviva Premiership Rugby All 69 live Aviva Premiership Rugby matches only on BT Sport.
  • FA Cup with Budweiser on ESPN 25 exclusively live matches all the way through the competition, including the FA Cup final.
  • Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League 30 exclusively live Scottish Premier League matches plus 10 Rangers matches from the Scottish Football League.
  • UEFA Europa League Live coverage of up to 176 UEFA Europa League matches.
  • Football from around the world Hundreds of top-flight league football matches from around the world, including Italy, Germany, France, Brazil and the US.
  • Women's Tennis Association Tour Live coverage from 21 global tournaments, including the season-ending WTA Tour Championships.
  • Ultimate Fighting Championship Exclusive rights to show all the Live UFC events from August 2013 until August 2016. Over 30 live events per year including all the UFC World Championships.
  • Red Bull Sports Lifestyle Over 100 hours of Red Bull Programming including the World Series premium live events of Red Bull X-Fighters, Red Bull Crashed Ice and Red Bull Cliff Diving.
  • MotoGP Exclusive live rights to all the MotoGP races of the season from 2014.

Anybody, who is nobody, can have their own show or program now, be it TV or radio, there are too many of these damn individual platforms now.

Fifteen pounds a month isn't much, but it's all about the quality and reviews of individual suppliers. Sounds interesting, but a little skeptical on new products and services, so best to wait until it's been tried and tested, and seen some reviews etc.

Anybody, who is nobody, can have their own show or program now, be it TV or radio, there are too many of these damn individual platforms now.

Fifteen pounds a month isn't much, but it's all about the quality and reviews of individual suppliers. Sounds interesting, but a little skeptical on new products and services, so best to wait until it's been tried and tested, and seen some reviews etc.

Well considering you have your own thread on facts, why not get your own TV station? I am sure you will get a lot of viewers.wind%20up.png

As for BT/TV I will get it for free so it wont cost me to try it out and let you guys know what it is like. All it costs me is the price of a free phone call. Not a choice that hurts the brain too much here.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind too much Baker and Kelly, and they're sometimes involved on Talksport. The best of a bad bunch.

Not much time for Ferdinand and Lovejoy and as before, fifteen pounds a month is a drop in the ocean to some, but we already have some 400 channels to choose from (if not more) that show Irish and French soccer so no need to go ahead with this. Too many TV stations at our disposal, so no real need to add to that.

• 4 months later...