IGNORED

Warnock Has European Ambitions

He didnt go against it, he was being ambitious for fuck sake. Did Blackwell spit his dummy out when Boothroyd left Leeds to go and manage Watford? No, he did what anyone else would do and wished him luck instead of denying him an oppurtunity to do what he'd always wanted

38298[/snapback]

Yes but I still believe it shows passion he wanted the club to go forwards not back and recognised Blackwells talent

You're not losing this argument mark :angry:

I know I'm not losing it  :D

Have Sheff U done any worse since Blackwell left? No. Leeds have done shite since he went there, and IMO hes not a good manager and should have stayed as an assistant, but the way Warnock treated him was just childish

38304[/snapback]

Ooops i meant to say Im not losing it!!!!!

Yes Sheff united did worse when Blackwell left they had a terrible end to the season

Would you have said the West Ham team was good enough for Europe before the start of the season? I wouldnt have

38413[/snapback]

In all fairness Mark they did get in through the back door.

As Wigan proved last year tho' it is hard to stay with the pace for a whole season in the prem on your first outing. Infact i was realy supprised Everton managed to keep the pace and finish 4th and we have been at it for years.

In all fairness Mark they did get in through the back door.

As Wigan proved last year tho' it is hard to stay with the pace for a whole season in the prem on your first outing. Infact i was realy supprised Everton managed to keep the pace and finish 4th and we have been at it for years.

38416[/snapback]

I know but getting to the FA Cup final and outplaying Liverpool for most of the game is not something to just dismiss, it takes a good team to do that and one worthy of Europe

Warnock loves Sheff U that much hes willing to have a go at them before the season has even begun

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1823096,00.html

39675[/snapback]

To be fair the board have treated him like shit he could have walked out them last season and gone to Portsmouth and again I think this is a great example of how much Warnock thinks of the club that hes willing to slag the board off, not many managers will do that

Not really, how long did it take him to get them there? Werent they like the team who had been in the same division for the longest without promotion or something like that.

39771[/snapback]

:) what matters is that he has done what the board asked of him to reach the prem and they have,plus hes never had the cash tbo, i dont like the man but he has shown anbition pity the board dont,thats why they wont stay up :(