IGNORED

Valencia

Louis

Gerard really isn't impressing me. He seems lazy and disinterested -

When he lost the ball with his attempted pass to Anichebe he made no effort in trying to get it back

When Naismith took his shot, at the start of the move he's there light jogging to the box, he should be making more of an effort to get there

Miquel, is this a B team Valencia ?

More or less, the only important players that are playing are Mathieu (my favourite player, the man of my pic and at the moment the best of the game at the moment), Jonas and Parejo the other important players (Banega, Rami, Diego Alves, Joao Pereira, Ricardo Costa, Feghouli, Guardado, etc..) are resting.

Why did you said it?

Edited by miquel

The whole half time was missed. It's as though they turned off while the show was on. Might not have had enough plugs.

Back to the game:

Good goal from Valencia, but untidy defending. We seem to be bickering a lot with each other and I've not seen that in an Everton team.

Might go to bed.

More or less, the only important players that are playing are Mathieu (my favourite player, the man of my pic and at the moment the best of the game at the moment), Jonas and Parejo the other important players (Banega, Rami, Diego Alves, Joao Pereira, Ricardo Costa, Feghouli, Guardado, etc..) are resting.

Why did you said it?

I think they are normally a better team, that's all.

I think they are normally a better team, that's all.

Yes, you are totally right, today's defense is a shit, only Mathieu is doing it well, Cissokho is never in his place, is always in the attck, V. Ruiz seems like he's not a football player and Barragan is in his line.. The midfield is doing it more or less well, and Jonas is ok