IGNORED

Robin Quaison

http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4389/ghana/2013/10/03/4307788/swedish-born-ghanaian-quaison-on-swansea-everton-radars

The agent of the Swedish-born Ghanaian has stated that the player is in line to move to England come the January transfer window

The agent of AIK attacker Robin Quaison has revealed that several English clubs are interested in his player and have made offers ahead of the January transfer window.

The 19-year-old Swedish-born Ghanaian has been impressive for AIK Stockholm and has been their key man upfront this season in the Allsvenskan.

There are several English clubs following him now, Hasan Cetinkaya told Fotbolldirekt.se. There were clubs from England following him even before the start of the season, but a lot has happened since then.

There are a lot of offers from England and it is certain he might leave.

Quaison who has been likened to Zlatan Ibrahimovic due to his style of play made Swedish national team debut against South Korea on January 23rd this year and scored three days later in his second cap against Finland in the Kings Cup.

Goal Ghana understands that Swansea and Everton are leading the race to sign him.

The article plays on his Ghanaian roots a bit too much, Quaison was born and raised in Sweden and is a full Swedish international.

Im going to go ahead and mention Ibra again as this thread warrants it. This guy is nothing like Ibra, to compare the two is rediculous. Robin is nowhere near as good as Ibra was at his age.

BUT the guy is deffo talanted and could become a good player. Interesting. Shame he plays for AIK

Im going to go ahead and mention Ibra again as this thread warrants it. This guy is nothing like Ibra, to compare the two is rediculous. Robin is nowhere near as good as Ibra was at his age.

BUT the guy is deffo talanted and could become a good player. Interesting. Shame he plays for AIK

Lol, I thought about you Pete when this was posted on LEF as nobody had heard of him lol.

Agreed with it being a shame he plays for AIK! They are rubbish. I once managed Djurgarden on a FIFA career mode for 3 seasons.

Agreed with it being a shame he plays for AIK! They are rubbish. I once managed Djurgarden on a FIFA career mode for 3 seasons.

Did you know about me supporting them at the time or happy coincidence?

Djurgården is my team in Sweden but no-where near the same level of passion and love for them as I have for Everton. Supported Everton for a much longer time.

Avin - I suppose I will have to post as some sort of expert on scandinavian football on here. ;)

Did you know about me supporting them at the time or happy coincidence?

Djurgården is my team in Sweden but no-where near the same level of passion and love for them as I have for Everton. Supported Everton for a much longer time.

Avin - I suppose I will have to post as some sort of expert on scandinavian football on here. ;)

Complete coincidence to be honest. I wanted to pick a team that was midtable, in Stockholm and take them from there. Not to toot my own horn, but I did quite a job there. Fejzullahu is quite the player, but I had to sell him because Aston Villa made an offer I couldn't refuse for him. It was in January, I finished like 4th-6th or somewhere in there. I used the cash from that sale to bring in a few quality players on loan and permanents for the next year and won the league.

Would prefer Fejzullahu over quaison tbh. With Guidetti not getting any better (and will he ever?) Fejzullahu might well end up replacing 'you know who' in the swedish national squad when he retires.

Quaison got 87 minutes tonight for AIK in ther 3-2 win over Mjällby. One step closer to europe for them. :(

• 9 months later...