IGNORED

The Best Calculator Ever!

Three things I could attest to on this issue.

#1 It was not necessary for a new thread, could just have easily been accomodated in the general soccer index.

#2 It was not 'funny' or amusing by any distance.

#3 There's probably (which could be the greater concern) a similar thing on a rival page that shows while Gerrard has been lifting League Cups, FA Cups, not to mention the European Cup as captain in the last 15 or so years, we have done fucking nothing ourselves. Gerrard may not have won the league as a player there, but they still got twice as many league championships as ourselves without him, and as before, look at all the other honors he has picked up while we have won absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, I can't abide fucking Liverpool and don't like Gerrard much (although recognize has been a phenomenal playing individual during his career) but these things should be taken a little more seriously perhaps.

#1 It was not necessary for a new thread, could just have easily been accomodated in the general soccer index.

#3 There's probably (which could be the greater concern) a similar thing on a rival page that shows while Gerrard has been lifting League Cups, FA Cups, not to mention the European Cup as captain in the last 15 or so years, we have done fucking nothing ourselves. Gerrard may not have won the league as a player there, but they still got twice as many league championships as ourselves without him, and as before, look at all the other honors he has picked up while we have won absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, I can't abide fucking Liverpool and don't like Gerrard much (although recognize has been a phenomenal playing individual during his career) but these things should be taken a little more seriously perhaps.

another great welcome to a first time poster...

You just cant help yourself can you? Do us all a favour and have a look at the amount of posts someone has created before you bite their heads off. As far as I know we dont have a limit on how many threads we can create and even if we did, how is a first time poster supposed to know? You go on about posting etiquette (ie creating unnecessary threads etc) but how about some common decency on how to make new posters welcome?

Social skills DK.