IGNORED

DJ Rubes

rubecula

Saturday nights I play a bit of music fronm the 1950's 1960's 1970's and a bit more easy listening to relax to if anyone wants to pop along and say hello instead of going out in this bad weather.

8 til Late and on air right now. Just click the link, give yourself a name and hit login. No need for a password and free to use. :)

http://www.ourfriendlyradiostation.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Do you speak Rubes :huh:?

Anyway, maybe I'm being thick (though it'd be a first B)) but I can see no way to register on that page; just a place to log inscratchinghead_zps01dd7fe7.gif.

Yes I speak (shutting me up is the problem )

No need to register it is free and friendly just log in no need of a password either Jusy give yourself a username and log in :)

Zoo you plonker use the volume controls :rofl:

Thanks for calling in by the way. Total chaos last night DJ Mul started out but had to leave in a hurry so DJ Eddie stepped into the breach. I am not due back on air until Saturday night. (But you never know if I might be required to cover for someone else)

Stop in again sometime and pop into the chatroom if you wish Iwe can't play requests if we dunno what you want to hear.DJ Eddie is probably best for requests, or DJ Laird on Thursday nights if your tastes are a bit unusual. My own playlist is more limited as I have to convert a lot of music and my computer runs a bit slow. However if I have it I will play it :)