IGNORED

England World Cup Woes

What a world cup we are glued to our tv screens watching this year. unfortunately the premature elimination from the tournament bottom of the group with just a single point has left our nation in disarray. What is the problem why do we always underachieve at every single cup competition that we compete in??
I found this song n thought it summed it all up pretty well, well worth 3 minutes of your time
The guy that made this clearly does not like Gerrard very much :):):):):)

Out of the loop down under. Heard so little of what England's papers and TV have to say.

What does the UK media have to say about the whole thing? Is it managerial, team selection, tactics or are we just not good

enough? I suppose the Italian and Spanish media are asking questions too, let alone the Porto's.

What's the general consensus among Toffetalkers?

Out of the loop down under. Heard so little of what England's papers and TV have to say.

What does the UK media have to say about the whole thing? Is it managerial, team selection, tactics or are we just not good

enough? I suppose the Italian and Spanish media are asking questions too, let alone the Porto's.

What's the general consensus among Toffetalkers?

Just not good enough I think is the general view, though some optimism for the future given the batch of young lads we have. That'll prove to be another false dawn though, always happens.