IGNORED

Ritual Child Abuse

Guest millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

When I was in my teens, I read a book called Moment of Freedom by a Scandinavian author. It is an attempt at cataloging the lows to which mankind is capable of sinking. The book is no literary masterpiece, but there is one scene from the book that I remember in particular: an elderly high court judge is peeping lustfully at the picture of a naked child, and one is left with the impression that these are the kinds of depraved acts that would appeal to people in high places.

Only a book you say? You are probably familiar with the American show 'To Catch a Predator' with Chris Hansen and its British spin-off on youtube called 'The Stinson Hunter.' What I found distasteful about both of these shows is that you ended up feeling pity for the potential predators, paraded as they were before a lynch mob lusting for the blood of these inidviduals.

But what about powerful people who can abuse children however and whenever they please and get away with it?

Case 1 (VIDEO 1): Priests, politicians, and representatives of the law enforcement in France subject children to the most horrifying treatment in what appears to be a combination of sexual gratification and dabbling in the occult. This is truly a shocking a documentary.

Case 2 (VIDEO 2): A Catholic orphanage is supplying American elites with children for their sexual pleasure. When the abused kids grow up, they file a case against these powerful people. The accusers are themselves convicted of perjury, thrown in jail, and the case is thrown out of court.

If Chris Hansen and Stinson Hunter had gone after people like these, they would both be dead by now.

VIDEO 1 (in 5 parts on youtube):

VIDEO 2:

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

Stinson is a former criminal who gets a kick out of humiliating those whom he deems to be lower than him in the great chain of being.

My position is this: a child-abuser has broken the law, and hence he should be dealt with in accordance with laws of the given jurisdiction. No need for public humiliation. And to be honest, the moral indignation that so many people 'feel' strikes me as being disingenuous. The age of consent in some parts of the world is still 13, and in many states in the US it was 10 until the early 20th century. So, what occasions a moral crusade in some jurisdictions, is considered perfectly legitimate in others.

Still, if you wish to catch predators, you should be going after the real vermin like the ones encountered in the two documentaries rather than subjecting people who are often in need of medical supervision to public humiliation.

Agreed.

That Stinson Hunter fella though.... Very strange character..... Why just why is he doing it? I just get the impression that he call also be a nonce.

What is it someone wrote? "We are what we choose to do when we're alone and in private." Some, thankfully, take some distasteful things no further. Others take the risk and sometimes pursue the most vulnerable in society. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you can't label some "good guys" and others "bad guys". The split runs right through each one of us.

What is it someone wrote? "We are what we choose to do when we're alone and in private." Some, thankfully, take some distasteful things no further. Others take the risk and sometimes pursue the most vulnerable in society. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you can't label some "good guys" and others "bad guys". The split runs right through each one of us.

????

????

The point is that sometimes even people you believe are the consummate "good guy" do something stupid and shock you. And often someone perceived by society as a "bad guy" does something truly heroic. The media, and we too I suppose, love to label people. In the US, this is so obvious in the whole debate over guns. "Ensure the good guys all have guns and take guns away from the bad guys." But good guys can run riot and massacre others, and bad guys may stop a tragedy from happening. The potential is in all of us, at every moment, to be good or bad.

On the point of what people do in private, I once managed a project where about 12 members of my team had to work on site. At the end of the assignment, I got to pay all the hotel bills. Mistakenly, the hotel printed the names of movies that each person watched - and I was shocked. Also, at a conference once in Europe, I accompanied a powerful CEO and major personality in the industry and again paid all his bills. Once again, I was shocked by some of the things I had to pay for. You just wouldn't believe it - obviously done in what he thought was the privacy of his own room.

Guest millwallforever

The point is that sometimes even people you believe are the consummate "good guy" do something stupid and shock you. And often someone perceived by society as a "bad guy" does something truly heroic. The media, and we too I suppose, love to label people. In the US, this is so obvious in the whole debate over guns. "Ensure the good guys all have guns and take guns away from the bad guys." But good guys can run riot and massacre others, and bad guys may stop a tragedy from happening. The potential is in all of us, at every moment, to be good or bad.

On the point of what people do in private, I once managed a project where about 12 members of my team had to work on site. At the end of the assignment, I got to pay all the hotel bills. Mistakenly, the hotel printed the names of movies that each person watched - and I was shocked. Also, at a conference once in Europe, I accompanied a powerful CEO and major personality in the industry and again paid all his bills. Once again, I was shocked by some of the things I had to pay for. You just wouldn't believe it - obviously done in what he thought was the privacy of his own room.

Hope you kept copies of all those bills, particularly the ones of the CEO. You never know...if some among these inidividuals were to conspire against you, you would have something you could hit back with.

If you look at sickos like Bundy and Ed Gein, you will find that they tried too hard to be the good guys, thus ending up leading compartmentalised lives...to the point that you had two persons inside the same body.

Agree with this.

For example people with petty criminal records are usually deemed not suitable to work with children & the elderly etc. Ok I agree with that in some parts but that doesn't mean they are paedofiles or a threat to the elderly or children. They have made a mistake in their lives that is in all honesty petty.

Then you have people with clear criminal records who go on to work in schools residential homes etc. My old man always says "where are you going to find paedofiles?" "Jobs where there is first hand access to children" and he's spot on. School teachers, lollipop men, priests, sports instructors, lifeguards etc etc.

My point here is just because people have a clear criminal record doesn't mean they aren't sexual predators. CRB checks are pretty useless in reality. They prove nothing except someone has never been "caught" doing wrong.

• 4 weeks later...