IGNORED

bolton

thebluenose

mcfadden blew his chance, played poorly and when he should have been dribbling his way down to the corner posts or hoofing it as far as possible he was giving it away all the fekin time!

osman did well when he came on.

anyone that watched sky...(sorry to leave you out willo) the bloke on sky seemed to have the opinion that we were playing 4-3-3! with ferguson, bent and kilbane up front! where do they get these guys from?!?! maybe 4-4-2 you could say with bent pushing up front but never killa!

not as bad as everyone made out really, we didn't play great but we defended against Bolton's boring long high ball into the box brilliantly all day. they never looked like scoring until the final couple of minutes and we took our chance to score when it came.

we only had 2 shots on goal but scored. bolton had 15 (possibly more) and we only let them get 2 on target. that wasn't bad play on their part, that was us just doing enough from those crosses even when they won the header.

lets just hope were not the team that has to soak up the pressure like that on wednesday.

after the goal however we could have scored more and especialy bent started making some good runs on to some good passes from osman, cahill and arteta. ashame he's both isolated and that he doesn't quite have that magic touch to finish something a little tough!

I only managed to catch the second half after Bent's goal. I saw a lot of pumping the ball up forward with hardly any passing or build up from the back to midfield. Was it like that the whole game? Seemed to me that if we keep playing like that, then we'll be doing a lot of chasing all the time, and over a season, fitness will tell.

YYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fookin superb and fookin surreal listening to it rather than watching it .

A fantastic result for the men in BLue .  :lol:     ;)     :P

I listened to the last half hour on the radio cycling in little circles round my tent in a bloody great field!! Couldn't sit still, never can but I usually pace..the bike made a change.