IGNORED

Who should lead our re-build?

c1982

I was saying to someone at the Newcastle game that I'm still baffled by that decision.

He's too soft, he's too nice. No killer instinct, no ruthlessness.

I understand he wants to keep the fabric (for want of a better word) of the club but Hibberts passed it, I'd sooner of seen an under 21 player come in and play the bit part he has than pay wages for him to sit in the injury room all seasonit should have been thanks very much Tony but you're passed your sell by date so it's time to move on.

I could understand Chelsea keeping Terry around, Shite (if they had) keeping Gerrard, Lampard or whoever but it's Tony Hibbert ffs, hardly been our star player for years has he.

We are to sentimental. Even the coaching role, he may have no badges and be the shittest coach ever.

Tell him to move on, he'll get football elsewhere and let him soak up someone elses wage bill being injured virtually 2 full seasons.

Absolute ridiculous decision.

I want Martinez to have another season. If it doesn't go well then we might need to look elsewhere. I don't get why he got a new contract after the first season, it just wasn't needed and wasted a bit of money. He wasn't going to leave if he didn't get it.

If Eddie Howe wins the league this season, and keeps them up next season, he would have to be a contender next time round. I like him, I hope he does well.