IGNORED

Danny Murphy

^ agreed but its a good position to be in with Davis possibly starting and Ossie on the bench where we can all be confident he will add something to the team if subbed on.

Its nice to know we have players like him & Victor on the bench who may not be the best 90 minute players at the moment but have the skill and drive to make a difference when called upon.

Yeah agreed.  The only thing that holds Ossie back is he is a bit one paced, Davies gets back and forward much quicker than Ossie.  But i still like him as a player.

45803[/snapback]

:D good squad member and can cover 4 davies if injured, but your right licker ;)

he does lose the ball all too easy, his feet can't move quick enough, he has no pace the ball gets away from him at times

45826[/snapback]

:D lets hope he inproves this this term, i like ossie he scores some inportant goals 4 us last term B)

Guest blueboy122
:blink::blink::blink: ian the toffe wtf u on mate every1 nos that he gets knocked off the ball hes a weak.i dnt no were u gt from that he stays on the ball.wen he came on against bilbao as sooon as he got on the ball he gt knocked off by the defender!! <_< <_< <_<

:blink:   :blink:   :blink: ian the toffe wtf u on mate every1 nos that he gets knocked off the ball hes a weak.i dnt no were u gt from that he stays on the ball.wen he came on against bilbao as sooon as he got on the ball he gt knocked off by the defender!! <_<   <_<   <_<

45911[/snapback]

He must be on the same shit as me cos i think you and Craccer are talking bollocks as far as Ossie is concerned he's a quality little player!

mm ye nxt ronaldiniho!! all his skill never loses the ball great player dnt no y hes always on the benchh!!

45971[/snapback]

Sorry i stand corrected he's shite cos you and Craccer say he is :rolleyes:

Way off topic now anyway so if anyone wants to discuss the capabilities of little Leon feel free to in Everton Discussion.

Edited by GoldfishMemory