IGNORED

Danny Murphy

2M not bad but how many games would he play for us???

Who would you drop to play him???

£2m for squad player is good but would depend on if he would be happy with that when he can get the same at spurs.

Think he will go to someone like Portsmouth or Reading

2M not bad but how many games would he play for us???

Who would you drop to play him???

£2m for squad player is good but would depend on if he would be happy with that when he can get the same at spurs.

Think he will go to someone like Portsmouth or Reading

42886[/snapback]

id have him ye for £2mill but no more than that price

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: spurs trying to swap murphy and reid an cash for that chimbonda if thats how you spell it :lol:

45083[/snapback]

every time ive seen him play, (on telly) he's been the outstanding charlton player. i can't see why he is so cheap.

we probably wont get him but i think he's as good as most of our midfield, with the exception of arteta, of course.

Guest blueboy122

osman is poor wen hes on the ball gives it away to much ang gets knocked off it to much maybe he shud go for meals out wit beattie lol!!

osman is poor wen hes on the ball gives it away to much ang gets knocked off it to much maybe he shud go for meals out wit beattie lol!!

45615[/snapback]

Do you go the games or watch them for that matter?

Ive never seen Osman knocked of the ball, I don't know why people come out with that cos its not true, hes small but has very quick feet and reads play well. Hes got great ability on the ball and is a good player to have around.

Edited by ianthetoffee