IGNORED

Beckham Dropped

He's a good little player. Very pacy, very direct and a decent dribbler.

He's got little or no end product though, his crossing is abysmal to say the least and he does everything right but deliver the right ball.

He'll do the job against tired defenses. Exactly why he was used mainly as a substitute in Germany.

He definately has the talent, but still has a long way to go. Both, in terms of experience and in terms of quality.

I think he was right to drop Beckham, I don't see him gettin back in or the point of him gettin back in. I think he done a good job but I think thats him done now, he will be well past his prime for the next torniment so might as well get the a team gelled that will most probably be going.

Not really arsed about Neville either way, not a big fan, then again nice to see an Everton player in there.

Couldnt say whether Beattie and AJ will be there, need to put in the performances, I think Ashton deserves his place tbh, I rate the lad and am gutterd that we didnt get him when we could have :mellow:

I think he was right to drop Beckham, I don't see him gettin back in or the point of him gettin back in. I think he done a good job but I think thats him done now, he will be well past his prime for the next torniment so might as well get the a team gelled that will most probably be going.

Not really arsed about Neville either way, not a big fan, then again nice to see an Everton player in there.

Couldnt say whether Beattie and AJ will be there, need to put in the performances, I think Ashton deserves his place tbh, I rate the lad and am gutterd that we didnt get him when we could have  :mellow:

44923[/snapback]

:D like ashton think he would have been a hit at Everton and the lad would love it ;) think hes better than crouch imo :)

Ashton is a good player I just dont think he'd make it as an international, I think the same about Bent aswell. Some players are good domestically but just cant cut it at international level, and they are two examples IMO.

45080[/snapback]

for the sake of england i hope your wrong and your made to eat your words ;):P

So do I mate, because we dont seem to have any decent strikers who can come in if our main strikers are injured and score goals.

45124[/snapback]

:( to many forigners in are leauge plus when any teams are on the lookout for talent are clubs want to much money for british players thats why teams look abroard its cheaper ;)

Some good points being made on this thread, which I agree and disagree with (doesn't make them wrong just coz people don't like them).

Got to say that ATM without the Welsh Whinger and Shrek we are struggling for a world class, up front duo.

There has never been a better time for a couple of less fancied players to stake their claim, a couple capable of creating a new and exciting partnership, from a less fashionable club perhaps?.

ATB

Mac