IGNORED

Spurs Interested In Another Midfield Player

Something surely got lost in a translation somehwhere?..

When the Decison was made to build an Engine room, They got of track with the translation & instead are attempting to build an Engine Factory...!!!

Surely a "Fire Sale" will have to be in the offing & some time in the near Future?

i think morinio would be foolish to get rid of him, hes a qualtiy player. ok he can go out and buy another one but why bother when u have a young lad who is superb sittin on the bench!!

maybe bill will but in a offer :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you say Bill may put an offer in? We couldnt afford his shoelace :angry::D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you say Bill may put an offer in? We couldnt afford his shoelace  :angry:   :D

Bill will put an offer in - right after he has been sold to Spurs - and it will be for £1m less - Chris Sutton rings a bell.

I think that we will sign an aging, but proven goal scorer come January - not sure who, but I doubt that it will be Keane. Just can't see him moving from the comfort of top half the table, substitutes bench and a big wage packet.

We are going to have to be at least mid table come xmas for him to even give us consideration. And then the skunks will probably sign him and give him £60k a week.