IGNORED

Tt Priory

GoldfishMemory

I'd like to invite you all to take up a place in the TT Priory rehab clinic to overcome any addiction you may be suffering with. Remember the first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem!

I expect the Mac family to help eachother and overcome their arcade addiction theres fresh sheets and a big hug for you all so come on make the first step. :D

I'm a little concerned about your credentials Fish....step one is admitting powerlessness and unmanageability as anyone properly qualified will confirm! Having been in the position of both rehabee and rehaber I'd gladly offer you my services on a consultancy basis at highly competitive rates...just mention it to Dimitri on your next visit and my people will be in touch....and remember...a platitude a day keeps the addiction counsellor in pay!

Edited by mikeo

My name is Pat my addictions are many & I am weak.

But I like it ............ I like it a lot , life I think would suk on the str8 & narra.

# Sounds as if you could use some PMDR Mac mate. # [ Pat's manic daily Routine]

#This brief synopsis would suggest You could do with Getin ya bones down this way mate a few crates o red , a cple pipes wif the arl Pat , whilst watching the sun rise & the surfers doin their thing as the tubes roll in around the bluff , fresh mornin air, trippin hippies cookin breakfast fish, blazin sun, blue sky's, red eyes, no lies, no cares, no need #

Fuk, just counselled me self then I think's, totally convinced now there's no need 4 change...stick ya Rehab up ya coit's ...Im doin fine....With an open invite to all......... :lol::lol::lol:

Pat, that sound like just what the doctor would order if the medical profession knew it's arse from it's elbow.

I would give the pipe a miss, but I like the sound of feet up watching the world go by with a cheeky red in one hand and Tara in the other.

ATB

Mac

Mate open invite,

Always a spot under the shaded arms of the old Mango tree reserved just for ya self n T, a dble hammock & A full bodied red to accompany a gentle balmy evening before being Moonstruck by the splendid stars & sky's of the southern cross.... ;)

One day, maybe.

To Pat - That offer touched both me and T, one day it would be fantastic to have a TT pilgrimage to the land of dangerous animals. All we need is those 6 cheeky little numbers, me and T travel down to M'side, pick up the boys, stop off in the south west and grab Mr O and his mob - party on. :D:D:D

Mike - I am an addict in recovery who has faced the endless future without games, and I would like to out the following as fellow addicts.

Licker

Mike O

Patch

TARA

ATB

Mac