IGNORED

Tevez Walks Out On Hammers

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...esh+controversy

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...s+Tevez+answers

this was an absolute shambles of a transfer if you ask me, i dont think either of them were even meant to play when they signed for west ham, tevez plays every 5 games (est!) albeit some due to injury, mascherano, whos probably one of the most underrated players in the world, has disappeared altogether and is being kept out of the team by hayden mullins is it?i really wont be surprised to see them leave to go back to corinthians, they wont be going anywhere else due to the fact that they cant play for more than 2 teams a season!

As andy quite rightly pointed out this deal had '' shambles '' written all ova it ftom the start .

West Ham trying to be bigger than they are and two Argies that can't be ar5ed is a match made in hell .

The best thing the hammers can do is jib them in January and get back to keeping it simple .

their going to go no matter what now, tevez i dont think will play for west ham again and where is mascherno??? is he injured or pulling a VDM (pretending to be injured) ? i for one hope to see them go now, i liked the thought of them being in the prem when they first came but there over rated both so far, good ridence.

Even if he was playing reasonable he's well overpriced, if you consider his 100 grand a week wages is equal to about 5 mill a year and in three years time he will be nearly 34. With the fee and his wages combined, he works out at about £15m A year. :o:blink: . With the amount of other players also on that sort of money, Chelski will be fookin Bankrupt if that crooked Russian benefactor disappears.

The Hammers have a history of expensive foreign flops do they not ????

Anyone remember Marco Boogers ????????? :blink:

As for Shevva i thort he had exactly the right qulaities to play in the prem but he hasn't hit it off just yet , look at Drogba's first year though , he couldn't hit a bulls ar5e with a banjo but now he's bangin em in .

Would love to see , as mentioned , roman using the withdrawal method at Chelski and watch them go the way of Leeds , it would be fookin blinding . :lol:

The Hammers have a history of expensive foreign flops do they not ????

Anyone remember Marco Boogers ????????? :blink:

As for Shevva i thort he had exactly the right qulaities to play in the prem but he hasn't hit it off just yet , look at Drogba's first year though , he couldn't hit a bulls ar5e with a banjo but now he's bangin em in .

Would love to see , as mentioned , roman using the withdrawal method at Chelski and watch them go the way of Leeds , it would be fookin blinding . :lol:

Thats not totally true though, he got 6 in his first 12 games for Chelsea which isnt bad tbh