IGNORED

Moyes Recalls Ruddy

Andy

reasons why i should play ruddy over teflon

1) teflons shite

2) ruddy has played more games this season (albeit for stockport) and he has become a hero for stockport fans so his confidence should be up

3) last time ruddy played a preiership game he got a clean sheet.

reasons why i should play ruddy over teflon

1) teflons shite

2) teflons shite

3) teflons shite ;)

is no2, Ruddy has become a hero for Stockport fans - true? Has he been doing well, Ive not followed his progress?

6 clean sheets in 11 games!

I sit with a lad at the match who did his work experience last year at bellfield cos his mum works for the club and he said Ruddy is the best keeper he's ever seen and rates him over Turner and obviously Dicky Wrong.

i would not be surprised if became the next nev southall. i reckon we get big nev and nige to help him train. ( i know martyn cant do so but he can give him tips and shit)

bob latchford had a few training sessions with dixie dean in 1973 and look how great he became. my point is we need legends to teach kids so they learn a few things from the masters.

Tried to explain the goalkeeping situation to my wife and she said not to be silly because why would David Moyse play teflon if he were not the best man for the job and "he knows better than you and all those people you talk to on that website"

So that told us...well me anyway :unsure: !

Edited by mikeo