IGNORED

Ken Dodd

fcssl

My other half can not keep a secret.

Sitting there watching Football First on Sky Sports and she blurts out "Do you what to know one of your christmas presents". I replied "I'll wait until Christmas Day", she says, "I got tickets to see Ken Dodd".

This is not my 'main' present (as she calls it), but I have to say, I can't f*cking wait. This guy just gets me. Okay, he is as old as our club, as are his gags, but I personally think that he is class.

He is on at the Philomonic Hall, Liverpool on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th December 2006. I would not mind, but I she paid extra for tickets in the box, rather than the usual rowed seats.

Has anybody been to see him in the past? I have heard that once you sit down you should get comfortable - as once he is on stage, he never gets off!

;)

i've been to see him about 5 times, we used to always take my grandma (RIP) i've still got my first tickling stick! i think hes hilarious, but one time he went over the clock by about 2 hours! same old gags, same old laughs, but still gets me everytime! and he does it with out swearing!