IGNORED

Cit-eh Vs Everton

Louis

Anichebe and Van Der Meyde dropped.

Beattie and Davies have brought back into it.

I wonder what to make of that, maybe VDM wasn't fit enough to play two games in three days. Perhaps Moyes is resting Anichhebe or doesn't want to expose him at too early an age, maybe he wants Vic to come on as a sub in the last half hour when the teams are tired so he can make the most of his pace?

Anichebe and Van Der Meyde dropped.

Beattie and Davies have brought back into it.

I wonder what to make of that, maybe VDM wasn't fit enough to play two games in three days. Perhaps Moyes is resting Anichhebe or doesn't want to expose him at too early an age, maybe he wants Vic to come on as a sub in the last half hour when the teams are tired so he can make the most of his pace?

fair enough to moyes for not wanting to over expose Victor but if he was going to drop him then why not replace in with Vaugen instead. Ah well looks like beattie is getting ANOTHER chance, he best do something with it

City havent had a shot yet. They havent looked in it at all. And even if they do, jo and joey clean it up easily.

Really hope we change upfront. beets dont look into it at all. Get vic on and show his pace. dunne is looking like a mule at the moment, as do the rest of the defense, but out midfield (inc arteta) arent really creating much, meaning AJ has to drop to deep.

i have to say, we have looked belove average today. No one seems up for it, and the fact a very average man c team is 2-0 up, well, not great.

I really dont think its moyes fault. yes prob should have played Vic from the start, but at the end of the day, beets needed a game. If he had scored today could have added value to him.

Also, we dont wanna rush vic. he is going to be a good player for us, but dont want to let it get to him to soon.