IGNORED

Cit-eh Vs Everton

Louis

Renie is a prick. 2 pens that should have been given. 1 for them, given without even thinking about it. moyes was going mad, cant wait to see what he has to say after the game this time. missing compatition in midfield, but defence looked solid for most of the game.

celtic haha. itl make BT look remotly good.

ive always stuck to BT when we first got him. and in his purple patch last season i always knew he can be a decent player when he puts the effort in. but this season he hasnt put the effort in. but im sorry the least i can expect from an Everton player is effort. you may not be the best player in the world but if you put the effort in you deserve to play.

BT out and Vic to replace him.

A Moyes fuck up as far as I'm concerned!

Should never have changed a winning side to start off with.

Getting like fuckin' Benitez with his changes!

Changes can be be made into the game if needed. We're not in a position to fuck about with putting BT in the shop window and "easing" Victor into the team. If the lad's good enough, he's old enough! he's proved he can do it at this level and scored twice against the Skunks FFS so he should have been started. If Shandy VDM isn't fit enough we'd soon have seen but he should've stuck with him to start.

Moyes needs to stop fucking about and play to our strengths!

Agree Decision to Drop Victor who is Clearly in a rich vein of form for beattie is a disgrace, Hopefully Victor will play against blackburn adn with a possible return of TC then it shud be all good.

Stupid Decision Moyes, How can an 18 year old need resting when he came off early against the skunks?

A Moyes fuck up as far as I'm concerned!

Should never have changed a winning side to start off with.

Getting like fuckin' Benitez with his changes!

Changes can be be made into the game if needed. We're not in a position to fuck about with putting BT in the shop window and "easing" Victor into the team. If the lad's good enough, he's old enough! he's proved he can do it at this level and scored twice against the Skunks FFS so he should have been started. If Shandy VDM isn't fit enough we'd soon have seen but he should've stuck with him to start.

Moyes needs to stop fucking about and play to our strengths!

fou games in nine days may have a little to do with making changes

2 clear cut penalties. but we just dont care anymore. we know that no matter what happens we wont get a pen.

so thank you warnock wenger mourinhio and the british media. youve ruined the game by criticising us at every opertunity and ignoring the real cheats out there. plus the standard of refereeing has dropped as well coz they wont give us anything no matter what happens and that isnt fair. one rule for us one rule for the rest.

rant over

We dominated the first half but failed to change possesion into goals. So inconsistent again this season, but I suppose we are used to it now.

Clearly a pen against Osman, how the linesman didnt give it I will never know. Could see it from where I was sitting. Awful decision.

One last thing did anyone go? How unfunny are the city fans, thinking there hard stuff. Tossers the lot of them.

Pics..

coms4yj7.th.jpg

coms5nn1.th.jpg