IGNORED

I Want A New Tattoo!

Andy

does anyone know any good tattoo artists in or around town centre or around huyton/prescot/st helens?dont really want to go back to the guy who did my last tattoo as i think he could have done it a lot better but never mind, i want a name in chinese or latin or whatnot, any recommendations?thinking of having it done on my wrist as well, dunno why :o

ive heard good things about Tattoo Kaos in StHelens.

the artists in Quigins are known for their skills too.

quick tip, if your getting a chinese symbol then get them to draw it and look it up on the net, take it to your local chinese, get as many people as you can to translate. heard stories about people getting symbols and going in chippies and on holiday havin people laugh at dodgy translations

oh christ, i only want fayes name, what a load of messing about!

Two things mate, as evertone else has said make sure you confirm translation as everyone has pointed out & dont get your birds name!

If you want to make a gesture to her get "eternity" or "forever" or "love", you get the point mate. My ex wanted me to get her name and then out the blue she was my ex 2 months later!!!!!!

Just my 2 pennies ;)

My granddad used to have loads of tattoo's on his arms, after all, he was a gunner in the navy!

When I said I wanted to get a tattoo, he advised me against it...and said "if you do, don't get a womens name emblazoned on your skin. Women come and go, so opt for your club", he then showed me a tattoo of the crest of Everton on his chest. What a bloke!

:)

i was absolutely adamant about not having a girls name, but there was a rather heated debate over it and ive decided to change my mind, im confident enough, ive just told her that should we ever split up, shes paying for me to get it removed!

My arl fella Has a huge Galleon / ship down fore arm..LOL...That had thee Name Ruth incorporated. ( one of his Port women of the time)

Nedless to say things didnt work out & 1 night of Inspiration came up with the Letter " T ".

His arm now reads " TRUTH "...He just got away with that one.

Been waiting to get kids names wrapped a round an old skull n corss bones I got done year's ago, but been lots of inuendo regarding a hush hush Hep C outbreak in the fraternity here latelty so been a bit put off.

P.s Dunno If anyone has a pic, but have always well liked "Henry Rollins" Back work.

Im getting my tattoo done on monday its a place on the wirral though, a lot more expensive than I thought 90 quid for the Everton crest on my hip/top of the thigh. But Id rather pay a bit more and have a good job done of it. Im scared stiff about the pain though my best mate is having the liverpool crest done at the same time but on his arm I think