IGNORED

Fun & Games

GoldfishMemory

How about having a section for arsing about in? Jokes, Games, Pictures etc.

They have one on several other forums i have visited lately but my favorite ToffeeTalk does not!

Also i have noticed we seem to have a hardcore of members and very few newcomers get very involved or stick around for long! I may be chatting sh*te as i only generaly log on during office hours but thats just the way it looks. Increases in regular users would definatly pick up the pace and variaty on TT.

I'm not suggesting we invite every w*nker to sign up like other forums have been on TT lately but we could all collectivly push to add new members. Sometimes there are no new posts for hours on end.

What do my fellow Toffee Talkers think?

i agree mate, i few more regulars would be better. I will ask around the bluenoses round mine to start posting more regulary. (maybe born to be blue site can write a review on it...if they already havnt) As for a game section good idea...what would you hve in it?

As for a game section good idea...what would you hve in it?

Been on a forum called FootballFrenzy and its where they put all there jokes and pictures and links to funny sites / videos! Basicaly all the shite you get emailed or email to your contacts while on line!

I entered a joke in the off topic discussion the other day and it just keeps growing so we obviously like a bit of non-football humour from time to time.

Been on a forum called FootballFrenzy and its where they put all there jokes and pictures and links to funny sites / videos! Basicaly all the shite you get emailed or email to your contacts while on line!

I entered a joke in the off topic discussion the other day and it just keeps growing so we obviously like a bit of non-football humour from time to time.

yeah the joke threads seem to be a hit..sounds a good idea to me mate (wouldnt it all just fall into the off topic stuff though?)

and it just keeps growing

PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDONNN!

You don't want to have to many topics and sections on the forum thou it puts people off.

An Ian said it would all just fall under Off Topic anyways

I do agree a few more memebers would be good around to id you are part of any other forums i would suggest you put a link to Toffee Talk in your signature aswell that might spread the word a little.

If any one has any ideas on how to raise the profile of TT let us know :lol: