IGNORED

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

Louis

I'm going to go against the grain. We are currently 8th in the league with 16 games to go. Tim Cahill will be back soon (in my opinion it should be in the captain's role), there will be signings this month, but like always the club wait until the end of the window to sign players to keep the wages down.

According to the Echo the Lescott rumours are just that, rumours. He's had one bad game (yesterday) along with the rest of the team with maybe the exception of Vaughan (who come on too late to make any change to the outcome according to many people).

I've heard from someone who often goes to into the lounges after the games that Keith Wyness' response to many fans upset with the performance was and I quote "It was only a cup tie".

Ticket Prices - should have been lower in my opinion. What happened to the kids go free promise? Still.. the club took in half a million quid yesterday in gate receipts.

I'm going to go against the grain. We are currently 8th in the league with 16 games to go. Tim Cahill will be back soon (in my opinion it should be in the captain's role), there will be signings this month, but like always the club wait until the end of the window to sign players to keep the wages down.

According to the Echo the Lescott rumours are just that, rumours. He's had one bad game (yesterday) along with the rest of the team with maybe the exception of Vaughan (who come on too late to make any change to the outcome according to many people).

I've heard from someone who often goes to into the lounges after the games that Keith Wyness' response to many fans upset with the performance was and I quote "It was only a cup tie".

Ticket Prices - should have been lower in my opinion. What happened to the kids go free promise? Still.. the club took in half a million quid yesterday in gate receipts.

agree with what you say there. when cahill comes back hopefully well see more goals and better football. if VDm plays and puts in loadsa crosses cahill will thrive off them

Im not saying we should panic buy, even before the pathetic performance yesterday we needed signings. We need quality signings, not just any old player but it's important for us to bring new blood in now. Moyes can't keep spouting the same shit about the players not being there, they are always there if you are willing to take the risk.