IGNORED

Moyes Must Strengthen This Month!

toolio

He's not the best though. If you wanted the best you'd go after Cech, Given, Buffon etc.

The fact is though mate we dont have that kind of money to spend on one player, we have to buy tactically.

Hi mate, this was my point about having the Q & A session with the fans (I wish!)(My other post thats up) Lord Showbiz needs to come out and say what he is doing to get the money so we can compete for these type of players. A club the size of ours should be going into each transfer window/close season with a budget of at least 10-15m.

Hi mate, this was my point about having the Q & A session with the fans (I wish!)(My other post thats up) Lord Showbiz needs to come out and say what he is doing to get the money so we can compete for these type of players. A club the size of ours should be going into each transfer window/close season with a budget of at least 10-15m.

im weary about our board, but dont forget EFC is a business. no other business in the world will tell its "customers" how it intends to make more money.

I see your point Stevo but other clubs have come out in the past and said about new projects they have either here or abroad to expand their clubs fortunes, you only have to look at the 'Chang' sponsorship, it's great being part of the far-east market but would'nt it not have been better to do it with a big name company to generate more, who had honestly heard of Chang before that,very few i bet, it's only worth £2.5m a season isnt it.spurs make about £10m of theirs alone, it's a lack of ideas and ambition if you ask me,the only person who does have it is moyes but sadly i'm not sure he is the right man long-term to take the club back where we want it.

I see your point Stevo but other clubs have come out in the past and said about new projects they have either here or abroad to expand their clubs fortunes, you only have to look at the 'Chang' sponsorship, it's great being part of the far-east market but would'nt it not have been better to do it with a big name company to generate more, who had honestly heard of Chang before that,very few i bet, it's only worth £2.5m a season isnt it.spurs make about £10m of theirs alone, it's a lack of ideas and ambition if you ask me,the only person who does have it is moyes but sadly i'm not sure he is the right man long-term to take the club back where we want it.

the far east market is a lucrative one. but i dont think Everton went and picked what company they wanted to take money from. you can only have whats offered to you, and if companies are putting up cash you take the highest bidder.

anyone remember the year we left one2one? we almost didnt have a sponsor, they delayed bringing out a kit for about a month!

one of our biggest sources of revenue in the past few years, Li Tie! sold more Everton shirts world wide than any player before him. the most watched premiership game, city vs Everton (sun ji hi played for city, li tie was on the bench for us)