IGNORED

James Beattie - Can You Clear This Up?

According loads of people in and around the Glasgow arae James Beattie has been in Glasgow for the past few days, and had a medical today at Ross Hall Private Hospital (where Rangers and Celtic carry out medicals).

But this could be easily cleared up if anyone on here can confirm if he was in Training the last few days?

cheers guys

I do hope is going, I am just sorry he is going to lower the standard of the SPL.

No Gers, he is not very popular around these parts, a couple of people are still trying to wave the flag for the boy, but for most of us, he has shot his bolt.

ATB

Mac

I do hope is going, I am just sorry he is going to lower the standard of the SPL.

No Gers, he is not very popular around these parts, a couple of people are still trying to wave the flag for the boy, but for most of us, he has shot his bolt.

ATB

Mac

Is there a reason other than a lack of goals that he aint popular? Bit of a drinker or anything?

Just the lack of goals.. he's a nice guy has a good atitude, loves the club, knows the history (he bought a load of books about the club prior to his move here) and is proud to be number 9. Just his luck isn't good at the moment, if you do a search on here for what we said about Beattie in April 06, you'll see some of us were calling for him to be in Svens world cup squad ;)

He's a good player but as Anichebe said his confidence is low and that's why he's not getting the goals. No disrespect but a run in in the SPL could be a good move for him and he can do a 'Sutton' ;)

Hey a celtic fan here I have heard swaps been involved which are defo not ging to happen like:

Mcgeady for beattie

Naka for beattie

They won't happen I have seen some of his goals which are quite good and he looks like a john hartson player which wgs can get the best out of the player.

I think hes ok but he probably won't get in the first team becuase we have our beattie back and he is just like him but scottish and faster.

Has he been in Everton training at all if anyone knows(I know it's been asked)

To finalise it I don't see mcfadden being played much hes a really good player or does he not suit the Everton style.

But what has annoyed me is the our star player Jan vennegoor of hesslelink has just came back from injury and has already been linked with liverpool so to say if it was to happen (which it's not) you's would be in trouble as hes alot better than crouch as hes a really good finisher

Hey a celtic fan here I have heard swaps been involved which are defo not ging to happen like:

Mcgeady for beattie

Naka for beattie

They won't happen I have seen some of his goals which are quite good and he looks like a john hartson player which wgs can get the best out of the player.

I think hes ok but he probably won't get in the first team becuase we have our beattie back and he is just like him but scottish and faster.

Has he been in Everton training at all if anyone knows(I know it's been asked)

To finalise it I don't see mcfadden being played much hes a really good player or does he not suit the Everton style.

But what has annoyed me is the our star player Jan vennegoor of hesslelink has just came back from injury and has already been linked with liverpool so to say if it was to happen (which it's not) you's would be in trouble as hes alot better than crouch as hes a really good finisher

Yeah they are really scared of Jim Vinegar of Castlemilk (he of injury fame), also JB is 100 times the player Craig Beattie is!

And finally there is no chance of McGeadinho or Nakeredmotor being allowed to leave Celtic right now

Stay off the drugs son

I would take McGeady in a f*cking heatbeat, the boy is absolute quality. Yes please.

ATB

Mac

He's a wee traitor though!

Despite being Scottish, chose to play for Ireland as he had more chance of getting to a World Cup.

I'm sorry to say Aiden but Scotland may well be crap but there a helluva lot better than Ireland. :)

Reports up here are suggesting Moyes is trying to sign Kenny Miller from Celtic :angry: If this is true then Moyes is absolutely nuts, Miller is crap.