IGNORED

Sheff Utd

jamiemaher85

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it the other way round, bring Vaughn of the bench and start with Victor, although I'd still stick with Beatts for the next game.

Lovely post, except for the one more game comment, how many "one more games" will you give him?.

ATB

Mac

I think that Beattie should be given his chance because if were honest he's all weve got, Yes Vic and Vaughn are other options but they do the same as Beattie. Ill hand it to Vic he has come along way and i enjoy watchin his hold up play but Beatts will be hitting 29 soon and i dont think that at this stage in the season we can over look that experience. I truly believe the futures bright with Vic and Vaughn upfront, but just not quiet yet. They both pick up silly yellow cards due to experience in my opinoin, from what i saw Beattie didnt do well and didnt deserve his yellow card. I think he could do well against Arsenal cos he now knows he's not indespensable cos Moyes will just bring Vaughn on again, hopefully itll sink in and we'll get a good show?

Thats my thinking also

All the results have gone our way as weell,

Suprised no one has mentioned any last minute goals :lol:

christ are you ok zed?

and i was so pissed off with west ham, pathetic, never been happier for a team to go down what a bunch of wasters