IGNORED

Shittu

my best mate is a qpr fan and i have seen shittu in action numerous times. hes an absolute mountain of a man, heavy weight boxer style, heskey but bigger.

he seems to be pretty accomplished at the back most of the time and scores a few goals too from corners but he is liable to the odd fuck up, and usuallly big fuck ups at that. when middlesboro were linked with him last season i thought that i was glad it wasnt Everton. he reminds me of titus bramble.

not what we are looking for in my opinion.

Just read that QPR had to make a monthly payment of 500.000 to avoid going into aministration, which would have meant a ten point deduction, so some bargains might be had there.

But is he any good, and do we really need another centre back, with ferrari kroldrop, yobo already on board. ????

Its Goalscorers who are more important additions to the squad.

But is he any good, and do we really need another centre back, with ferrari kroldrop, yobo already on board. ????

NO! Not according to my (almost) son-in-law (A QPR fan , god forgive him!) As previously mentioned he is prone to the occasional cock-up which usually results in goals. He wasn't good enough for Charlton for god's sake!!!