IGNORED

Hello All! New Member Signing In

zequist

Greetings!

As you can tell from my board name I am an American, living the Washington DC area. I've been following Everton since 2004. At the time I was creating a character for a short story who was from Liverpool, and I decided to make her an Everton supporter. So, not knowing much about them, I started researching the history of the team and watching some of their games when they came on TV over here...next thing you know I was hooked! Life imitating art is not always a bad thing, I guess. :) I found this board several months ago, and finally decided it was time to sign up. I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute except when I can catch a game on TV (like Friday's thrashing of Fulham, which I thoroughly enjoyed), but I shall do my best!

Edited by JD in DC

Greetings!

As you can tell from my board name I am an American, living the Washington DC area. I've been following Everton since 2004. At the time I was creating a character for a short story who was from Liverpool, and I decided to make her an Everton supporter. So, not knowing much about them, I started researching the history of the team and watching some of their games when they came on TV over here...next thing you know I was hooked! Life imitating art is not always a bad thing, I guess. :) I found this board several months ago, and finally decided it was time to sign up. I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute except when I can catch a game on TV (like Friday's thrashing of Fulham, which I thoroughly enjoyed), but I shall do my best!

Great to hear from somebody from foreign shores supporting our team .... as you may well know Everton supporters are chosen , they don't just choose to be a fan of the greatest club in the world ... welcome to the "people's club ' JD