IGNORED

Paul Jewell

Didnt Boro get docked points a few years ago and went down. ?? Thats probs why they are backing the other clubs.

It was for a different reason, they failed to field a team because they had lots of injuries and and flu so got docked points

They were warned not to do it

:offtopic:

That was the season ravenelli scored 30 odd goals and they bought juninio and they lost the FA cup final as well, im not suprised they only get small attendances, most of them probably hung themselves after that season

We'll be wanting the 3 points from when they beat us 1-0, which will take us up to 5th :P

Thats pretty much my point. I mean If all the clubs involved in the relagation battle are gona get layers involved, everyone whose lost agianst them, or ingact drawn with them should be awarded the points, meaning they may as well not be in the league. I still stand by my point of "its happened get over it", then again If this was a Sheff United forum I think we'd be kicking off!!!!

The standard they used in the Altrincham case was that the player was used in 15 matches while he was ineligible and scored in six of them, so they were docked 3 points for each of the six matches where he scored, for a total of 18 points. No other adjustments were made, though; their opponents for those six matches were not given points back if they lost or anything. If they applied that standard to West Ham with Tevez then they could lose anywhere from 18 points to zero points depending on the exact date they got his contract straightened out and made it "legal" for him to be there. Because he also scored in six different games, but didn't score his first goal for them (in any competition) until March 4 against Tottenham, after the problems with his contract had already come to light.