IGNORED

Stuart Pearce

He signed a two year extension to his contract last week, i know that means fook all these days but i think they will stick with him, unless he decides to walk.

The only reason I think he will be next is because he has said today he hasnt decided anything about his future at Sheff U. Which suggests to me that hes thinking of walking.

Its a pity really. Moyes could have easily got sacked when we finished 17th (or whatever) but kenwright suck by him, thank god

I suppose its the vicious circle the prem is in. Everyone wants to be up their but not everyone can and Man city are historically a big club, with a big support.

I wonder if the majority of them are happy or not

The general trend with the city fans I know is that they think he's got alot to learn and its a pity he didnt have more experience when things got tough, he started playing all kinds of players out of position and even tho samaras looked a good buy in January he realy had no firepower to call on.

A stint in the lower devisions to learn his trade a bit more and he'll be back one day, I personally think he should turn down any offeres from prem clubs at this stage!