IGNORED

Shirts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my new shirt this morning. Took around six weeks because it was a special made by TOFFS....wanted a blue Alan Ball but the only options were the away shirt or a '66 with "FA Cup Final 1966" on it (obviously wrong). So what they did for me was a cup final one but with only the EFC logo (beautifully embroidered) and no writing...also has a number eight sewn on the back (not a transfer). It's a thing of total beauty.

I've wanted this shirt for very nearly forty years, from when I was the little lad in the white boots in my sig (couldn't buy them back then). I'm speechless and choked (sorry Mac...I'll just go harden the fuck up now :D ).

Not cheap Mac, £34.99 but they're a great company to deal with in my experience. When I bought my "Dixie" shirt a while back I emailed them with a queery over a week-end and one of the bosses picked up the email at home, got straight back to me and said that though she couldn't deal with it from home she'd get right back to me Monday morning, which she did. This time I just sent a speculative email on the chance that they could do me the "special" without much hope but they got straight back to me and said "no prob if you don't mind waiting a while." And it really is top quality. Great service.