IGNORED

England V Brazil

What d'ya reckon our chances are? Wouldn't be surprised if we won it. Quote from Gary Lineker made me laugh...

It's great to have Michael Owen back as we have really missed him.

I definitely wouldn't start him up front with Peter Crouch as I see the Liverpool striker purely as a last 15 minutes man.

Crouch is another of those who plays towards his own goal and we've got to get back to playing in a positive manner.

Says on BBC site that they'll be using Wes Brown and Shorey to cover full back positions, am amazed at how lescott didn't get into this side with the obvious lack of depth at the back with so many injuries. As for the result reckon England will get beaten by a goal or 2 can't see them getting anything against Brazil

Agreed.

It was a sin to leave him out in the first place...however, it probably made him even more determined in the long run.

It was a decent game, nothing to write home about though. I think it was more of a lack on concentration towards the end that leaked their equaliser.

;)

Agreed.

It was a sin to leave him out in the first place...however, it probably made him even more determined in the long run.

It was a decent game, nothing to write home about though. I think it was more of a lack on concentration towards the end that leaked their equaliser.

;)

I dont agree it was a sin to leave him out, it was a sin to totally axe him, but his form and mindset were not there and a poor way to treat a player of his calibre . Remember he got dropped from real madrids team due to his form.

But, you cant keep a good man down and he got his arse into gear and is RM form player, on that alone he should be in the England setup

It shows how crap Mclaren is, hes got no bottle and no clue, his big decison backfired and it will just sap all creadability as far as the media are concerned

Everyone in the country can see that lampard and gerrard dont work. CHANGE IT SHIT HOUSE