IGNORED

Vince Grella

I rate Vinny Grella highly, better than Carsley in that role and can play some good football. Is the unsung hero of the Australian squad and would be a great signing although i think alot of clubs would be alerted to him if he's available - especially if he has a good Asian cup.

i've not heard of him but going on the reports and the fact he plays international football surely (if we are actually interested) proves we are moving in the right direction. Increasing the squad, improving the squad.

Whether or not its true remains to be seen. Gotta love the papers!!

Tidy work horse / Water Carrier type.

Very sound defensively. No excitemnt machine but very solid.

I have heard 2.5 mill , could do much worse 4 that amount.

The Carsley type roll is his bread & Butter.

From what Ive seem he never looks out of his depth, 6/7 years pedigree in serie A & Captain of his 2nd club there suggest's he SHould cut it.

Though little known Serie A Stars do still send a cold shidder ( Per Kroldrop anubody).

Just seen on the ever reliable tribalfootball website... that Torino are in contract talks with him, apparently his deal expires next month. Doubt he'd be on big wages and for a free transfer would be a great signing, doubt he'd make a decision until the asian cup is ended though.