IGNORED

Oliver Kapo

Guest blueboy122

*raises eyebrow* ... now i know he doesn't have maybe the prem experience that richardson has...but technically he is a far far greater player ...

id love kapo here.... very good player, however, there are sure to be some big name in the hutn...but yeh id love it

Guest blueboy122

why is he a far greater player?? i think richarson is better because he has bin in the premiership and he is young pacey and has a great left footed cross and shot

Just done a quick check on him, Has played in Champs league OR Euro For Monaco and Auxerre, usually scores 5 or 6 goals in a season of 25 to 30 games played and is predominately left footed, wouldnt mind giving him a go for that price.

would be amazing for 2 million, I would rather have this lad than richardson on the basis I know he has played all across the midfield for Monaco so not only would he be a good left winger for us we could also become a utility midfielder, the thing I like about Richardson he can play leftback aswell which is badly needed at this team.

Guest blueboy122

2 million is a bargin i must say. why dont we sign richardson,baines,kapo and then we wont be short on the ledt side haha lol

i didn't say he was a fair greater player... i said he was technically a far greater player... the technical aspect of the game is only one part.

and what i mean by that is, he is a potential arteta. not age wise, but if you saw him for auxuerre he was incredible. he's a wonderfully gifted technical and skilled player, and with the moyes touch he could be a snip at that price and becoem a complete footballer like mikel has...

imo the type of player everton need to be looking at, within range, realistic and bags of potential that just needs to be matured correctly

i didn't say he was a fair greater player... i said he was technically a far greater player... the technical aspect of the game is only one part.

and what i mean by that is, he is a potential arteta. not age wise, but if you saw him for auxuerre he was incredible. he's a wonderfully gifted technical and skilled player, and with the moyes touch he could be a snip at that price and becoem a complete footballer like mikel has...

imo the type of player everton need to be looking at, within range, realistic and bags of potential that just needs to be matured correctly

i think he's a potential Van Der Meyde

but for £2.5m he's probably worth the risk

according to ICliverpool today Everton are not interested in Kapo and never have been

Call me a pessimist but I would rather that they didn't kill off the rumours linking us to big name players (speculate to accumulate etc.). It's a step up from being linked to the likes of David Thompson and Scharner. If the papers keep linking us with big names then eventually people will be seeing us a big club and not the also rans that we appear to be in today's Echo.

W. Hams Mathew Etherington is going for £2m but would we be happy with that, or do we want better. ???

But i will be disappointed if we dont get any.

£2million is a fair price for him, however, he's not good enough for us I feel. A distinct lack of pace or skill makes him a poor winger.