IGNORED

Chris Benoit

aaron

Some of you will be like who the fuck is that? Well he was a WWE Wreslter. Him, his wife and 7 year oldson all found dead in their house. Police say it was double murder-suicide. R.I.P to them all but FOX is reporting that he killed his wife and kid then himself.

I want to know what drove him to do something like that, and whether he was in his right mind when he did. That would settle whether I had any sympathy for him or not, though unfortunately it may be the one thing out of this tragedy that we never learn. Wife and son, yes, RIP both of you.

he left the wwe a couple of days before due to personal reason, it must have been all them knocks he took to the head.

he was a great wrestler but wot he did was not right

RIP Nancy and Daniel

they think that steroids had sumet to do with it as well

• 1 month later...
What is scary is the amount of WWE wrestlers that have died at an early age <40 is common...rumours are that steroid use is rife with very little PCT going on hence the early deaths (heart attacks).

mm another one died last night i think, Crush (Brian Adams) was just on the news.