IGNORED

Fantasy Football 07/08

CraccerC

www.fantasy.premierleague.com

Following on from Ian's work last season, I have created a league with the same name for the coming season.

The People's League

Code to join this league: 11097-4391

Do not worry about there being a lot of time left for transfers to take place, until the opening game all transfers are free. I am posting this now to get as many people involved as possible from last seasons crowd and hopefully somenew faces.

Good luck, hope to see you below me in the standings shortly.

nice i did mine quickly, sure to change it but atm

GK : Jussi

Def : Finnan, Carvalho, Baines

Mid : Arteta, Gerrard, Milner, Ronaldo, Edwards

ST : Adebayor, Tevez

Subs : Kirkland, Ball, Nosworthy, Jerome

thinking about having edwards on the bench, and maybe bringing in a bigger player. but i like edwards, and he scores a few, think he might be one of them good cheap finds. i also pondered reo-coker, as he is a bargain

it doesn't matter, it's based on points.... u get a set amount of points for a clean sheet, an assist or a goal, dependant upon the position...so as far as the games concerned it doesn't matter if a player is a left back, right back or centre half...if they play in defence and get a clean sheet they get the same number of points

as for edwards...he's carlos edwards sunderland right winger... gets forward very well and is known for scoring a fair few absolute screamers...boy can shoot

I am AFC Jizz...defending champions donning a stylish pink and black striped jersey, with black shorts and black socks with a pink trim

Edited by CraccerC

I'm in, so your all in for a bit of Competition ....... Licker Rovers.

............................ Cech .............................

G Neville ..... Jagielka ..... Lescott ...... Baines

Bentley ..... Cahill ..... Gilberto ...... Wilhelmson

.............. Drogba ..... Adebayor ......................

Subs ... James ... A. Ferdinand ... Milner ... Nugent.

Captain ... Drogba.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah well in Josh, you'll have to pull your socks up Mike. :D

My first attempt at it and havent got to grips with it yet, anybody know how the subs work, if any of your team dont play.??

Or do your subs also earn points if they are not needed. ?

C'mon Craccer this is one for you cos i think you seem to know all the rules. :)

i've made a better start than usual 7th. Nice 1 josh....mike your sons embarassing you

I can happily live with that :lol: .

Bill I'm a bit in the dark over the subs myself. Think if one of your players takes no part at all in a gameweek then your first named sub's points count, irrespective of the position he plays. So that if you have a defender out then it's not neccessarily your defender sub who replaces him. Seems a bit daft to me (and I could be wrong :lol: ) but that's my understanding.

you have your subs in an order ... if you of your players doesn't feature in the week then the first sub on your bench that did feature automatically comes in for him.

subs that dont come off the bench dotn earn you points....which is unfortunate really because schmeichel is my reserve keeper lol