IGNORED

Fifa 08

J*A*C*K*E*L*Z

yea on mine on 360 it looks ace i got all the youngsters like kissock etc. great game if anyone got it on 360 who wants a game online

got mine back from microsoft after ring of death recently...so i'll be on soon i hope, maybe end of them onth because we're changing to an unlimited internet connection... ill be able to hook up live then

StevO are you talking about PS3 being better than the PS2 or better than 360 too?

Edited by CraccerC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps3 is only a tiny bit better than the 360 spec wise and obv the blueray lol

but for the price i would rather have a 360 anyway uget msn on it lol

the graphics are relativaly the same but ps3 a little bit better.

also whether you have it on a HDTV i do and it looks like real life (360)

Edited by Foxon

u reckon ps3 is better? personally i think the ps3 just offers some unnecessary addons...graphics and gameplay are the same, but the xbox is a more basic, customisable package, which is reflected in the price. personally i want a gaming console, i don't want a browser and whatever else.... i dont see any difference in the 2 when you evaluate them asa gaming console, which is what they are

A really good game, got it yesterday. So easy to score for me, you all must be shit if yas cant score from outside the box :P

Only been beat twice so far on it, played 18 games so far in my season with everton.

I think the 360 version has all the updates of squads as I have yakubu and baines etc. on it without having to download any updates

oh i know, i was replying to foxon

but its better on ps3, how so?

The spec on the PS3 is a bit better than the 360 but in reality it’s quite inferior to the 360 because the three general-purpose CPU’s the xbox360 has are currently alot easier to take advantage of than the SPU’s on the PS3. I suspect a few years down the road some high budget, first party PS3 exclusive titles will come out that really take advantage of the SPU’s and do things the XBOX 360 can’t.

i aint got a ps3 i just got a 360 and i love it

here is the spec

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html

The spec on the PS3 is a bit better than the 360 but in reality it’s quite inferior to the 360 because the three general-purpose CPU’s the xbox360 has are currently alot easier to take advantage of than the SPU’s on the PS3. I suspect a few years down the road some high budget, first party PS3 exclusive titles will come out that really take advantage of the SPU’s and do things the XBOX 360 can’t.

i aint got a ps3 i just got a 360 and i love it

here is the spec

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html

wudnt sya it was better, games wise itsj ust the same... i dnt care about extra usb ports or bluetooth, what the hell would i need that for

A really good game, got it yesterday. So easy to score for me, you all must be shit if yas cant score from outside the box :P

Only been beat twice so far on it, played 18 games so far in my season with everton.

I think the 360 version has all the updates of squads as I have yakubu and baines etc. on it without having to download any updates

Yer it does,

looks a good game

Yakubu is quality on it, I can run through everyone, his strength must be high.

i might invest in fifa08 some time this week..

dare i say it i'm getting a tad bored of PES at the minute, aswell as being rather impatient in waiting for the new game.

also im sick of all my mates being crap at PES cos they all go out and buy fifaevery year haha.

so what dya think,

shall i wait to see if the new PES wows me or just stick to my guns and go for fifa08 on monday??

basically what im trying to say is, is it worth it?

got a ps2 btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...