IGNORED

Fifa 08

J*A*C*K*E*L*Z

6hd7uk9.jpg

Special Features

Clinical Finishing: A true next-generation ball-striking engine calculates shot success by combining an almost infinite number of different contexts, including ball spin, pressure from defenders, player attributes, and even air pressure to recreate the drama and unpredictable nature of shooting.

Intelligent Football: Now featuring AI with a 35-point decision engine which enables players to process 1,000 potential options and reactions every second in real time - more than 60,000 options every minute - via a dynamic 'Threat Map' system to capture the excitement and realism of soccer.

Be a Pro - Offline Training: Think and react like a real professional football player. Play the entire game as a fixed player while getting real time feedback and analysis on the fly. A unique camera angle keeps both player and action in focus, zooming in when you're on attack.

Pro Skills: A new, organic building-block system enables you to combine tricks and skill moves together to recreate signature moves from the real-world superstars or define your own style of play. Animations can be interrupted at any time to transition into a new move, just like real life.

Manual Controls: Dictate the play with new manual controls for through-passing and crossing. Now use the right-stick to quickly switch defenders and choose exactly who you want defending, when you want him.

Online Leagues: Create and organize your own multiplayer Friends Leagues and tournaments with all the tools in-game.

EA Sports Interactive Leagues: Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the F.A. Premier League, Bundesliga, French League or Mexican 1st Division. Features weekly in-game pod casts by the development team.

Reveiw

FIFA 08 challenges players to master the skills required to play like a professional football player. Fans around the world can experience the same highs and lows of real-world players and tackle the challenges they face on a daily basis.

The FIFA 08 next-gen gameplay engine, built to maximize the power of the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, delivers animations and ball control that is so responsive you feel like you are actually on the pitch. Players are now aware of their surroundings, reacting authentically to threats and opportunities to make intelligent decisions.

Now with the FIFA 08 shooting system you can enjoy even more control and precision in front of the goal to become a true marksman.

For the first time ever, fans playing FIFA 08 will face the pressure to improve their game that real-world players endure every day. A new play mode called Be A Pro locks you in the role of a single player and challenges you to master the same disciplines as a real professional player-from positioning and tackling to reading the field and passing.

FIFA 08 now gives every football fan the chance to perform pro skills with a true next-generation organic 'building-block' system. You can combine tricks and skill moves together to recreate signature moves from the real-world superstars or define your own style of play. You can even capture video of your best moves and goals in-game and upload to the FIFA 08 website to show off your style and celebrate your glory with friends across the globe.

The award-winning Interactive Leagues debuts on the Xbox 360 as part of the deepest online feature set to date. Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the F.A. Premier League, Bundesliga, French League or Mexican 1st Division. When they play, you play. Plus, create and organize your own multiplayer Friends Leagues and tournaments with all the tools in-game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looks a top top game! this is the best reveiws ect ive seen of it. any thoughts or screen shots to be posted here.

COME ON YOU FIFA 08!! :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thought fifa 07 was awesome, massive improvement on 06. if this is as bigger improvement again it will be truely amazing. hope they have all the transfers from the summer window on this time - theyve missed the ones from the last couple of days off on the last couple of games. since it is coming out a bit later this year hopefully it will all be up to date.

also hope they give arteta and lescott the credit they deserve, they were shit on 07!

I was a PES man but i feel let down by the last xbox 360 version.. I think fifa 08 could be on the cards. It'd be perfect if Goodison was in it but alas not :(

#same mate, did you also feel that pro evo hadnt improved much at all, then when u play fifa realised how much fifa had improved? thats hwy im gettin fifa this time round, i love the career mode...pro evo is only good for multiplayer really

Yeah It felt like exactly the same game but with brighter different and up to date kits. I was playing Pro Evo 5 the night before number 6 and noticed there was hardly any difference.

I recently played Uefa champions league and that was very good - our players look realistic.. AJ even has his short sleeves blue wristband. If FIFA is an improvement on the UCL game then it will be very good.

score every free kick that comes my way way when im milan with pirlo :D

theyve realised all the game clips on youtube looks very good. Also they have gone from havin no skill to turning it into fifa street like.

loads here also

video's ect.

http://www.fifa08.ea.com/ChooseTerritory.aspx

Edited by Jackelz

hard and low around the wall is the only way i can score free kicks on 07, hit a few normal ones, but only about 1 in 100 go in

if the free kick is fairly central, aim top corner and push the left analogue stick up. keep pushing up until the ball has been kicked, then let go. ronaldinho and beckham are the best fk takers imo.

Edited by The_Sandman

I've read in a few places that they are rubbish. Apparently the heat from the xbox melts the pin that connects to the 360 to the fan and effectively moulds it on so it can't be removed.

yer same, but my guarente has run out now an its the only way i can think of pre-longing my xbox's life. :o

stipid how they break so much its like i payed a huge amount and expect it to have a long life just like my ps2 did but im on my third one now :angry: and am over my 12 months for replacements grrr