IGNORED

Vdm Whats The Latest

robin.jones

Thats the problem with us... no left footers at the club, we know it and Moyse knows it so why the fook has'nt he done something about it. We are always playing with a lobsided team and players playing out of position, he's been doing it for years.

instead of shitty Osman on the left wing!

In his defence although i agree he is not playing well at the mo, When Arteta is playing he plays left wing and Osman usually plays right wing although NIETHER of them is a winger at all, so dont expect great performances from players who are asked to do something they are not comfortable with, Mc fadden once told Moyses that he didnt like playing left wing which in my opinion Cut his chances of playing more often, and he has still had lots of chances to prove himself, but to me all he has proved is how inconsistant he is, seems better coming off the bench .

If all the players told the boss where they would or would'nt play we wouldnt be able to put a team out.

In January lets see if we can get a decent left winger and a class left sided midfielder.

Guest blueboy122

AGREED BLUE FOREVER!! OSMAN IS FUCKIN USELESS! YES HE POPS UP WITH A GOAL EVERY BLUEMOON BUT APART FROM THAT HE DOES FUCK ALL! GETS THE BALL TANGLED UP WITH HIS LEGS RUNS BALLS OUT ETC HE IS NOT AN EVERTON QUALITY PLAYER!! COME ON VDM YOUR TWICE AS GOOD AS OSMAN! IF NOT 3 TIMES!!

AGREED BLUE FOREVER!! OSMAN IS FUCKIN USELESS! YES HE POPS UP WITH A GOAL EVERY BLUEMOON BUT APART FROM THAT HE DOES FUCK ALL! GETS THE BALL TANGLED UP WITH HIS LEGS RUNS BALLS OUT ETC HE IS NOT AN EVERTON QUALITY PLAYER!! COME ON VDM YOUR TWICE AS GOOD AS OSMAN! IF NOT 3 TIMES!!

Im not osmans biggest fan, but don't make me laugh. i'd take leon osman over shandy all day, every day...he mightn't be the most gifted played, but he's committed to the cause, works hard, and does his best for the club week-in week-out.....and he is actually capable of playing a more than 2 or 3 games a year. leons a good member of the squad, vdm might aswell not be there, not needed. so, im not having you slag osman off like that when comparing him to a waste of a shirt. get real mate, back the players who play for your club, and not the dead wood that couldn't care less where they were aslong as they get a fat pay check.