IGNORED

Torres To Leave The Scums?

R. Madrid target Torres for January

18 October 2007

Real Madrid will be making surprising bid in January to lure Liverpool's explosive new signing, Fernando Torres in order to replace the ageing Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

Liverpool have signed Fernando Torres from Athletico Madrid in the summer for the club's record breaking fee of £26.2million and has so far scored 8 goals in 12 appearances for the Reds.

Real Madrid are most likely to offer £18million to Liverpool plus in exchange for Brazilian's Wonderkid Robinho and Madrid are also reported to targeting Lyon's Brazilian striker Fred.

Under FIFA's new rule, players will not be allowed to be transferred twice in 12 months.

Liverpool's underfire manager Rafael Benitez has denied to comment about the speculation.

In other Liverpool news, Agger, Torres, Xabi Alonso and Kewell are most likely to be returning for this Saturday's derby visit to Goodison Park against Everton and Everton's Australian midfielder Tim Cahill is also likely to return for the derby.

The Guardian

Edited by Dodge

who changed the title?

anyways if i was torres... i would definitely leave the scums to madrid And it will be a move he wont regret

I did Dodge, also deleted the offending word from this one ^^^ and another one of yours in another topic.

There's no need for it. Was just about to send you a PM to let you know, but now you know.