IGNORED

Transfers

Just a thread for every1 to Post The transfers that have happened in the EPL, (only post Actual Transfers that have been confirmed)

Player Name........Team From............... To .............Price

Nicolas Anelka............. Bolton .............>>...Chelsea.......15Mil

Marktin Skrtl...............Zenit ST.P'burg.. >>....L'pool........ 6mil?

Lauren Robert............????.................. >>....Derby..........????

Robbie Savage...........B'Burn...............>> ...Derby .........????

Hossam Ghaly........... Tottenham.........>>....Derby.........Loan

Danijel Subotic...........Basel................>> ....Pompey.......????

Marek Matejovsky......Mlada Boleslav ..>>....Reading ......????

Emanuel Villa............ UAG Tecos .......>>....Derby .........2mil

Danny Mills .............. Man City ..........>> ...Derby..........Loan

Jonny Evans .............Man Utd ............>>...Sunderland...Loan

Jewell trying to pull of a Miracle Survival fight .

Just Copy this Table and Add your own if you know any more. Evertons are not on because we all now abou them.

Edited by jacko1990

Yes, EPL annoys me to , but i was thinking of the PPL that Just Browse this Forum that Are not from this Country, and they Get Confused as what the Premiership is, as i have relatives in the US, who Support the RS and call it the EPL and dont really know the Term Premiership.

Robert was an interseting one for me.

Yes, EPL annoys me to , but i was thinking of the PPL that Just Browse this Forum that Are not from this Country, and they Get Confused as what the Premiership is, as i have relatives in the US, who Support the RS and call it the EPL and dont really know the Term Premiership.

Robert was an interseting one for me.

Credit the formerly lovable losers Derby for one thing, they may still lose a lot of games after those signings, but with Robert and Ghaly on the roster they certainly won't be "lovable" anymore.

As for EPL, the only potential problem with being more general is that at least 11 other countries in Europe also have "Premier Leagues", including your next-door neighbors in Scotland and Northern Ireland, so it's far from a unique term, even if England is the "biggest" country associated with it. My rule of thumb is to use EPL when I'm discussing things that cross national boundaries (to avoid confusion), or when I'm feeling lazy and would rather type three characters than eleven (Premiership) or fourteen (Premier League). But I agree that there are times when it seems pointless or redundant to use EPL when it's already perfectly obvious that we're discussing England, and not Scotland or Ukraine or Russia.

Iraq star Nashat Akram has confirmed he's completing his move to Manchester City.

The midfielder has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract with Sven Goran Eriksson's side.

Akram, 23, has been training with City this week and is finalising terms ahead of gaining a work permit.

He said: "I've signed a contract with Manchester City for two years and a half after finishing the medical tests.

"The financial terms are good although I don't prefer to talk in such matters.

"The negotiations with Manchester City started long time ago and these negotiations were enclosed until we had a successful agreement."

Eriksson said: "He is a very good football player, he will need to get used to the style of English football but he's a very elegant player and in the Asian Cup he was one of the very best in the tournament.

"He reminds me a bit of Michael Johnson, in that he can do a little bit of everything in both attack and defence.

"I think he is one for the future, I'm not sure if he's ready to play this season but I've seen him train and he's good. He's a technically correct player."

Player Name........Team From............... To ...............Price

Nicolas Anelka......... Bolton ............>>...Chelsea......15Mil

Marktin Skrtl...........Zenit ST.P'burg... >>...L'pool.......6mil?

Lauren Robert...........????...............>>...Derby........????

Robbie Savage...........B'Burn.............>>...Derby........????

Hossam Ghaly........... Tottenham..........>>...Derby........Loan

Danijel Subotic........ Basel..............>>...Pompey.......????

Marek Matejovsky........Mlada Boleslav ....>>...Reading......????

Emanuel Villa.......... UAG Tecos .........>>...Derby........2mil

Danny Mills ........... Man City ..........>>...Derby........Loan

Jonny Evans ............Man Utd ...........>>...Sunderland...Loan

CAN OFFICIALLY ADD TO THE LIST

Matty Taylor............Portsmouth.........>>...Bolton.......????

Wilson Palacios........ Depor. Olimpia.....>>...Wigan........????

Maynor Figueroa........ Depor. Olimpia.....>>...Wigan........Loan

David Murphy........... Hibernian..........>>...Birmingham...1.5mil

Lassana Diarra......... Arsenal............>>...Portsmouth...????

Gretar Steinsson....... AZ Alkmaar.........>>...Bolton.......3mil

Branislav Ivanovic..... Lokomotiv Moscow...>>...Chelsea......????

Jean Yves Mvoto........ PSG................>>...Sunderland...????

Ben Tozer.............. Swindon............>>...Newcastle....????

mvoto is a good signing i think

Never heard of him, is he any good?

And in the paper 2day it was saying that Diarra said that he is looking to move away from Pompey, even thou hes just signed?

Is he just looking for 1st team footy until a better club comes in for him?

Edited by jacko1990

he's not bad yeh, good young kid, i know a bit about him as i follow psg. whether he will cut it here i don't know, but he's always looked very talented for his age, since 17 he's always seemed a bit ahead of the usual

could he be much worse than mcshane ?

Edited by CraccerC

• 2 weeks later...

He's a CB, they will play him RB. waste of his talent.

Any your predictions are shit. you only say this because you go on the Manc sites.

i notice how your posts only come in the General football discussion so you can chat shit about other teams, your abviously not a Blue.

Stay at the Manc sites.

easy easy ... who are you to judge.

henry was a winger, but arsenal played him upfront, waste of his talent? don't think so.

richards can do both, and his athleticism may mean that he can develop into a great rb, looks good there for england, why not have him there at club and country level, bit of consistency.

He's a CB, they will play him RB. waste of his talent.

i have only watched 2 or 3 man citeh games this season and richards is class. very versatile and has pace to burn.

Any your predictions are shit. you only say this because you go on the Manc sites.

maybe you should use your brains more. man utd fans have always been right and maybe if you think like them you will become as smart as them

i notice how your posts only come in the General football discussion so you can chat shit about other teams, your abviously not a Blue.

Stay at the Manc sites.

there is nothing wrong being arrogant. i like to kick a man while he is down because it makes me feel good about myself since i am riding high just how both us and the mancs are i am enjoying it.

the liverscums are down and im having too much fun kicking them while they are down and maybe you guys should do too.

i have only watched 2 or 3 man citeh games this season and richards is class. very versatile and has pace to burn.

maybe you should use your brains more. man utd fans have always been right and maybe if you think like them you will become as smart as them

there is nothing wrong being arrogant. i like to kick a man while he is down because it makes me feel good about myself since i am riding high just how both us and the mancs are i am enjoying it.

the liverscums are down and im having too much fun kicking them while they are down and maybe you guys should do too.

as much as i enjoy their troubles ...after all of the good fortune they've had over the years...im an everton fan, im not that bothered about them...apart from the competition, but i dont care enough to post about them constantly