IGNORED

Lescott.

not worth over 15 imo considering how much he cost and how long he's been top flight, hes an up and coming defender whos defending is a bit dodgy, we love him, ofcourse we do, but we're slightly bias. if woodagte, despite injuries, goes for 7, then there's no way lescott is worth 20...15 is fairly generous i'd say

u did, saying ppl will leave, which means they will request to, and not in the sense that moyes will ship them off cos their shit.

no it doesn't!! if a club comes in with an offer and the club accept, the player has not requested a transfer, the club has said "we want the money, not you". Surely it is not that hard to understand...

Do you think lescott would leave for a bench spot at united arsenal chelsea or liverpool??? i dont think so Th man is trying to get a foot in the england setup

and Cahill to United... come on dont make me laugh.. hes not that good..

The only player I can see leaving in the summer is Artea and that will be back to Spain....

Who else in our squad is good enough to command a starting place at any of the top 4 clubs?????

Also I dont think any of our players are week enough to move and just sit on the bench somewhere else....

So as for a mass exodus in the Summer.... come on I DONT THINK SO

Do you think lescott would leave for a bench spot at united arsenal chelsea or liverpool??? i dont think so Th man is trying to get a foot in the england setup

and Cahill to United... come on dont make me laugh.. hes not that good..

The only player I can see leaving in the summer is Artea and that will be back to Spain....

Who else in our squad is good enough to command a starting place at any of the top 4 clubs?????

Also I dont think any of our players are week enough to move and just sit on the bench somewhere else....

So as for a mass exodus in the Summer.... come on I DONT THINK SO

Think Lescot is as good as any of their centre backs, and he would walk into all of those teams as a fullback, the man is awesome.

lol some of you need to learn to read....

1. I did not say there would be a mass exodus, I said that key players "could" leave without success

2. Cahill to united was an example used to emphasise my point.

3. People still seem to think a player will stay at a club because it is "a good club". Players are like business men and driven by success always looking for the next improvement, which in this case would be moving to a "more successful" club.

And before some of you type before you think, no I don't want them to leave and hope they don't but some of us are realists....

HE would walk in at LB in any team!!!! but CB he wouldnt get in the Man utd, chelsea or Liverpool because i think When Agger comes back no matter how well Lescott is playing Agger will walk back into the team.

Didnt say he would walk in as a centre half i said "he was as good as" and with the rotation at the top 4 he would probs play as many times as the others. :) And is certainly better than Hypia. :lol:

Think Lescot is as good as any of their centre backs, and he would walk into all of those teams as a fullback, the man is awesome.

To be honest don't think he'd get a game at chelsea or man u...possibly man u at fullback if evra is demanding this 120k, but i doubt it. liverpool definately