IGNORED

Growing Injury List For The Derby

saaby

Yobo,pienaar,cahill,johnson

If we are without these players next week we will really struggle.i just have that feeling that we can get the win because weve had a loss a draw and im sure moysey will want the win

Edited by saaby

Watch out for Rafa's little mind games!!......Torres will be a doubt all week, right up to the team anouncement Torres won't be playing!

Did that the other week.......Torres had the flu or something!....suddenly got better, played and scored!

He will be there for the Derby!........He is a massive threat, even more so when Gerrard wants to play and feeds him.

Yobo, Pienaar and AJ I think will be fit......not so Cahill!

Paper thin squad!.....1/5 the price of luckypools......playing away!!

Can't win!......can we :huh:

Id only play Cahill if he was fit and raring to go, i cant stand players being played when there not ready. wish Vaughan was fit, carragher would shit it if Vaughan was running at him for 90 mins.

Surely that's not true? You wanted Manny to start against West Ham when he'd been out and Cahill is a lot more important. That being said I wouldn't start him either and I don't think we'll see him again this season tbh.