IGNORED

Anichebe

johnalderson

Any1 got the injury news on Vic?

SSN say he is out 'indefinitely' so he won't be ready for the weekend.

Many are saying that Nolan should be banned for more than three matches, the irony being that Vic is almost certainly going to miss more games than that in these cases should perpetrator be out longer than the victim. I don't think he challenge was aimed deliberately to hurt but there have many other tackles that have.

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Chebes was unlucky, but from his attitude he seems confident he'll be ok....I doubt he'll feature this weekend which leaves us with:

Nash, Howard, Jacobsen, Hibbert, Jagielka, Yobo, Lescott, Baines, Neville, Rodwell, Gosling, Van Der Meyde, Castillo, Cahill, Saha, Jo, Fellaini....

We could field a half decent team there and get the points of the baggies....

SSN say he is out 'indefinitely' so he won't be ready for the weekend.

Many are saying that Nolan should be banned for more than three matches, the irony being that Vic is almost certainly going to miss more games than that in these cases should perpetrator be out longer than the victim. I don't think he challenge was aimed deliberately to hurt but there have many other tackles that have.

I agree Jimmy with the talk he should be banned its dirty bastards like him that can ruin people's lives regardless of intent they know the score with going in with two feet especially like he did it was one of the most deliberate injury intent challenges i have seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NQCCcEr-gY Dirty fucker

Have seen him at 3 maybe 4 reserve games and he has looked promising, it is difficult to know how they would react to premiership as there is never any atmosphere to get players fired up. Would be worth a shot in second half against West Brom but then again I am not Moyes :D

I hope that Agard gets on before the season is over, even if it is just for the last few minutes when we are leading. He seems to be a good prospect and the reviews of him seem to be positive. Against West Brom he could have gone on but I'm not going to jump up and down about it, at the moment I'm happy with the decisions that Moyes is making.

If we didn't have such a shortage of strikers I wouldn't be at all arsed about him being out :angry:

Same, I didn't mind the fact that he would 'Never play for us again' after his words with David Moyes. I don't highly rate him but in times like these he is someone that can do half a job. He's a striker and we need him, if he was fit then maybe a goal could have come from somewhere against Blackburn Rovers - It's negative news to see him out for the rest of our 09' campaign.

wenger having a go about nolans tackle also now on the official site! must have sympathy after losing eduardo mind you i know who i'd rather lose if both in same squad :lol:

And so he should, it was a terrible tackle and it should have been punished more severly. Nolan's not a dirty player but he needs to be sanctioned appropriatly for what he's done.