IGNORED

Tim Signs!

The one thing I would say about this is that it has happened quickly.

I will give DM that.

As other people have said has go to be better than Wright.

Dm feels that its 1 season to early for Turner and has no faith in Wright maybe

Maybe loaning him for a year shows that he thinks Turners nearly ready who knows if Wright goes Howard might be on the bench and Turner in first team thats assuming Martyn isn't coming back which realistically is what I think we should plan for.

I think Howard will be no 1 and Martyn no 2 if he stays.

Good signing I think if it view to a perm deal, bit worried about what it says on soccernet.com, that as Van der Saar only has 1 year left on his deal at Utd, he wants to give Howard 1st team football so he can prove he worth the no 1 shirt at Utd the season after, if thats the case, whats the point for us?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367458&cc=5739

I think Howard will be no 1 and Martyn no 2 if he stays.

Good signing I think if it view to a perm deal, bit worried about what it says on soccernet.com, that as Van der Saar only has 1 year left on his deal at Utd, he wants to give Howard 1st team football so he can prove he worth the no 1 shirt at Utd the season after, if thats the case, whats the point for us?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367458&cc=5739

The point is that we dont spend our small pot of cash on a keeper and hopefully Turner will be ready next summer saving us around 5mil that we would have spent on a good keeper!

Guest fozzie22
The one thing I would say about this is that it has happened quickly.

I will give DM that.

As other people have said has go to be better than Wright.

Dm feels that its 1 season to early for Turner and has no faith in Wright maybe

Think its more the case that he has no confidence in turner tbh

I think he will be a great signing but what happens if he has a great season does his price rocket?

Wright should have been shipped out long time ago!!

By the way i'm new to the forums lads!!

:rolleyes: Glad to see Tim Signed. Let's face it there have been enough complaints that DM waits till the last minute for transfers then we lose out. IMO he'll be good for us after being sidelined by the Mancs. I want Cahill to stay also Arteta and I think Faddy will only improve next season but shouldn't hold us to ransom - if that is what he's doing let him go, he doesn't deserve to wear Everton blue.

Made up we have signed a keeper of good quality, even if it is on laon. If Moyes had stuck with richard wrong this season im afraid I would have lost any little bit of confidence in moyes I had left. Lets hope for a swift exit for wright

Ruddy and turner are too young yet