IGNORED

4 The Purpose of our Amusement

Guest shankly
I case of the post calling the Kettle black, I remember the eighties and I know lots of RS supporters, long before it was cool to watch football.

Some people have short memories and even shorter penises

C'mon zed nobody wants to hear about your personal problems !!! :P

Are we not the only club in the premiership to have been awarded the preliminary award for Anitracism in the community?

Hmmm...Liverpool....have they had this award from the 'lets kick racism out of football society'? I dont recall that you have...

John Barnes - banana incident was from his own fans - the very fans that love him today - hypocricy is what I call that. Double standards is what I call that. and so on.

AS I HAVE SAID, AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY, SORT YOUR OWN HOUSE OUT BEFORE YOU CRITICISE OURS!

Are we not the only club in the premiership to have been awarded the preliminary award for Anitracism in the community?

Hmmm...Liverpool....have they had this award from the 'lets kick racism out of football society'? I dont recall that you have...

John Barnes - banana incident was from his own fans - the very fans that love him today - hypocricy is what I call that. Double standards is what I call that. and so on.

AS I HAVE SAID, AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY, SORT YOUR OWN HOUSE OUT BEFORE YOU CRITICISE OURS!

Have you read scally?

Allegedly an Everton fan was arested prior to an Anfield derby just after Barns was signed, carrying a live MONKEY which he planned to throw on the pitch!!

Everton fans, dispite all of the good work the club does in the comunity for racism can be extreamly racist at times this is a fact that cannot be questioned.

Hate to burst any Bubbles but Pat's old enuff to recall Terrace chant's of - "Everton are WHITE" "Everton are WHITE" " WHITE ARE WE"

This was not exclusive to us at the time but widespread & of course unacceptable.

Our club have been very pro active ( Cue strettford abuse) regarding racism etc in recent years. which is very pleasing.

I remember the first black player 1 ever saw. It was a guy called Onyeali who played centre-forward for Tranmere for a few seasons - maybe around the mid

60's. He was the blackest bloke I ever saw, almost purple in fact!

He did a good job & was well received at the club even though it was a rarity at the time.

I aint denying that Everton was as racist as the KKK!

I am saying that we are not now and are striding ahead of other clubs to stamp it out.

I cannot remember the last time I heard a racist chant at EFC - (can remember the bloke who ran on the pitch towards Amokachi with a banana though! Sad that really - at least he got his life time ban!)

I think that the only real 'racist' anything I have heard for a while is the Li Tie chant - which isn't meant to do harm to anybody...

Chips, mushy peas and a steak and kidney pie, li tie....li tie....

I can remember a certain Carlton Palmer playing for Palace in defense and the RS fans chanting 'blackpool tower' and 'we can't see him for the crowd' and 'what the fucking hell is that?' - similar to the chants that crouch gets at every ground he goes to - including Anfield :lol: .

I think racism is all but gone...especially now that religion etc. has phased out of the game (glasgow rangers and celtic - Everton and liverpool) - unfortunately Spurs are still almost exclusively Jewish - and keep it that way - which can be seen as racial exclusion/inclusion.

Everton are a million miles from where they use to be in terms of racism - okay - scousers are still rather racist at times - but not really on the terraces (unless you are amongst the thick of things in the gwladys street!)

:huh:

:D never!!......cept when everyone thought gallas was play-actin when biffa butterd him, got a wee bit hatred but i cant remember a time when ive been goin when its been over the top, ive heard someone shoutin u blck bstard but i dont see how that differs from callin some1 a ugly, ginger bstard. However monkey chants and racist chants are unacceptable and thnkyfully has been delt with well in england, Everton one of the top clubs in doin so...now enough of this racism chat...lets just laught at the picture :D

Deffo a Million % improvemnt to what it used to be like. Authorities, clubs & Fans should be praised 4 this.

However, & a concern is the amount of bigotry & racism that seems to spurn form a few Eastern european nations of whom have not long come out from behind the Iron Curtain of Soviet rule.

Not our problem? Well Football is our game so in a way it is our problem.

Deffo a Million % improvemnt to what it used to be like. Authorities, clubs & Fans should be praised 4 this.

However, & a concern is the amount of bigotry & racism that seems to spurn form a few Eastern european nations of whom have not long come out from behind the Iron Curtain of Soviet rule.

Not our problem? Well Football is our game so in a way it is our problem.

Fuck 'em the gypsy bastards! :D:D