IGNORED

Out Of Order

Not Happy

I look at this forum a lot to get the low0-down on what is happening. I am naturally interested in the stadium issue, as most Evertonians are. I have just make an account to post because what I saw here.

An interesting thread came up: Clarence Dock Stadium Plan. There are some renders on the thread. Then an interesting, intelligent member called "New Stadium" came into the thread and added some interesting meat. He pointed out the renders are some sort of spoof with no official backing at all. His views was that Walton Hall Park should be the preferred location of an Everton stadium giving an excellent run-down of why it should be there, complete with a reused Merseyrail line to enhance the stadium complete with diagrams and pictures. Very impressive and intelligently thought through. Those who opposed him were countered very well and one or two losing the argument started to personally insult - where was the admin on this point?. He also created a thread for Walton Hall Park, again putting up a highly convincing argument with supporting pictures and maps. He also assertively condemned any building on an important world heritage Site at Central Docks. I must admit I agree with him around 98%. His point are valid.

On looking at KEIOC forum, I see New Stadium posted that this forum has dropped his account. He was not offensive and had a username for long time, so not a new boy. He was clearly insulted by some posters. The header on this forum states "For the Thinking Evertonian". Is that as long as you think like the Admin?

A forum is free and open exchange of views. I do not like what I have seen here and I hope it does not happen again. We need interesting and knowledgeable people like him on this forum. I suggest the Admin reinstate New Stadium's account and apologise.

I look at this forum a lot to get the low0-down on what is happening. I am naturally interested in the stadium issue, as most Evertonians are. I have just make an account to post because what I saw here.

An interesting thread came up: Clarence Dock Stadium Plan. There are some renders on the thread. Then an interesting, intelligent member called "New Stadium" came into the thread and added some interesting meat. He pointed out the renders are some sort of spoof with no official backing at all. His views was that Walton Hall Park should be the preferred location of an Everton stadium giving an excellent run-down of why it should be there, complete with a reused Merseyrail line to enhance the stadium complete with diagrams and pictures. Very impressive and intelligently thought through. Those who opposed him were countered very well and one or two losing the argument started to personally insult - where was the admin on this point?. He also created a thread for Walton Hall Park, again putting up a highly convincing argument with supporting pictures and maps. He also assertively condemned any building on an important world heritage Site at Central Docks. I must admit I agree with him around 98%. His point are valid.

On looking at KEIOC forum, I see New Stadium posted that this forum has dropped his account. He was not offensive and had a username for long time, so not a new boy. He was clearly insulted by some posters. The header on this forum states "For the Thinking Evertonian". Is that as long as you think like the Admin?

A forum is free and open exchange of views. I do not like what I have seen here and I hope it does not happen again. We need interesting and knowledgeable people like him on this forum. I suggest the Admin reinstate New Stadium's account and apologise.

You (why pretend otherwise, a simple check on your ip address confirms it) lectured us New Stadium/Not Happy. You dismissed any different opinion. You didn't address any questions that were asked of you. You were very rude (constant "Duh!").

May have been a bit hasty to ban you (it wasn't me) but you just plain annoyed everyone....the same as you did when you dropped in with the same attitude a couple of years back.

Stick with this account, be respectful and polite and you'll be welcome to stick around and offer your opinion.

You (why pretend otherwise, a simple check on your ip address confirms it) lectured us New Stadium/Not Happy. You dismissed any different opinion. You didn't address any questions that were asked of you. You were very rude (constant "Duh!").

May have been a bit hasty to ban you (it wasn't me) but you just plain annoyed everyone....the same as you did when you dropped in with the same attitude a couple of years back.

Stick with this account, be respectful and polite and you'll be welcome to stick around and offer your opinion.

I am not New Stadium. I do know IP adds are dynamic, being in the computer industry. By your response it is clear you are admin and scratched the account of a poster because you did not like his views. If you are the admin, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You could'nt disguise yourself if you tried, both posts/posters have that obnoxious feel about them, and it was me who deleted you.

If you continue to make a mess of this forum under either of your names, i will have no problem deleting you again, and the IP address so you wont be able to rejoin with a different name. :angry:

I am not New Stadium. I do know IP adds are dynamic, being in the computer industry. By your response it is clear you are admin and scratched the account of a poster because you did not like his views. If you are the admin, you should be ashamed of yourself.

:lol:

So you know that despite being a dynamic IP address, you retain it whilst connected to your ISP. Unless you disconnected from your ISP in-between creating new accounts on the forum then you will have the same IP address.

To the Admin people,

What was the reason for deleting New Stadium's account? Was he too intelligent and knowledgeable for you?

By the way, you can delete my account as I have no intention of staying here And once again I am not New Stadium. just a pissed off Evertonian.