IGNORED

Match Of The Day

Not (quite) sad enough to work it out but given that we most likely played more Sunday games than Pompey (and MOTD2 isn't included) I bet that as a proportion we were on last even more than them.

And Liverpool were only last once while they amassed a whole two points more than us. How surprising :rolleyes: .

My dad has this running thing that we are always last on showings, and im so glad i can send that link to him and prove him right. He'll be made up someones done it for him :lol: He was ready to take a bet on which game got shown last, on the last game of the season but didnt get to the bookies in time to ask lol

Its not a laughing matter this in my opinion, MOTD need to sort themselves out, if you look at the list actually some of our matches were decent games, ie Arsenal, Aston Villa, defintely a vendetta against us, because it happens season after season, and i remember watching once, and everton were on last and alan hansen said live on air, it was gary linekers fault. Hes a bell end him....

• 8 months later...

Its not a laughing matter this in my opinion, MOTD need to sort themselves out, if you look at the list actually some of our matches were decent games, ie Arsenal, Aston Villa, defintely a vendetta against us, because it happens season after season, and i remember watching once, and everton were on last and alan hansen said live on air, it was gary linekers fault. Hes a bell end him....

Anyone else hear how this former centre half described teves' goal against wolves as world class!? Possibly the worst defending i have ever seen, Teves literally strolls past them with out a half decent attempt of a foot in from the defenders as they jus slide around him. Seen the goal and was expectin some harsh words about the less than school boy defendin and the kopite twat gives in to the mainstream media bias to big up any piece of shite that comes out of media favourites