Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Where Was Bent On Saturday?

Wasn't on the bench. Don't think he was injured!!!

Not sure - can't remember reading or hearing anything about him. Unusual that he is completely dropped from the side!

The only thing I can think is that VDM started and the bench had to make room for Kilbane.

glad that Moysey seen sense and played Neville at Left back!

And he would be having this huff due to the recent forced embargo regarding having to pick Teflon up 4 training everyday!!!

I'd like to hope he hasn't.

as much as I value the service he's given us I don't feel that he can take the team forward in any way.

We may see Vaughn start to play more games and we may see a new striker in January but either way I think benty will start to lose his place now.

I'd like to hope he hasn't.

as much as I value the service he's given us I don't feel that he can take the team forward in any way.

We may see Vaughn start to play more games and we may see a new striker in January but either way I think benty will start to lose his place now.

...as for bent, i would hope to get some money out of him in jan, replacement would have to be found before hand. you could never knock his work rate for last season, it was superb, never gonna set the world alight but he grafted and thats all you can ask. this season he seems to have got in a sulk (done it a few times last season aswell) which may be why he is a 'journey man'.....i hope we get rid but only because we need to step forward :D