Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Being written off again

Great Stuff, I hope they all write us off again

They were all saying favourites for the drop last year

Although Im not really arsed if arsenhole vvenger doesn't mention our name, what he ever won :angry:

The other story from the fat knob RS Alan Green annoys me though, fair enough, have your oppinion, but thats just nasty.

ALL these punits/hangers on of the game all kiss the arse of the top 3/4, they've all got an opinion, but it no better or more well informed than mine

I hope this fires us up for the rest of the season to stick two fingers up to the vultures

the only reason that Wenger doesn't mention the Blues is because he cannot pronounce Everton!!! He's also French which means he's a little dim :angry:

(No offence intended to any French supporting Everton Fans)

the article reminded me of mike bassett - england manager when Pele mentions everyteam to win the world cup apart from england, mind you he was spot on about england..fookin hopeless!

i think after narrowly beating 7-0 at the end of last season, he doesnt consider us to be title contenders whcih is fair enough really. as has been said, the less everyone expects of us, the easier it is for us to be up for proving them wrong!

Guest HorsinAround

After Evertons unimpressive start to the season, I nailed my season ticket to the club gates in disgust. I then had a change of heart and went back for it - and some bastard had nicked the nail.

cmon the lad is prob half my age and telling us what he saw on a liverpool website. of course hes got no mates of his own so he puts it on this website

Row Row Row ya Boat Gently...

..........Back 2 Norway, merilly merilly merilly merilly Life is but a dream.... :rolleyes: